The DL76 is a battery-powered data logger (estimated battery life is 3-5 years, depending on usage) that can be used with any Seametrics flow meter. Pulses are stored in a choice of 6 sampling intervals from 15 seconds to 1450 seconds that give a capacity ranging from 11 days to 3 years. Indicator lights on the unit flash to indicate when it is functioning and when the battery is low.
The DL76 is available either as a wall-mount unit here, or pre-mounted on an insertion meter. Housings are rugged cast aluminum, gasketed for environmental protection.
When a DL76 logger is placed into operation, it is easily set up using a laptop computer. Data is also retrieved from the DL76 by means of a laptop and can be analyzed on the laptop or easily loaded on a desktop computer for analysis.
The DL76 is available with a Tamper-Evident Kit (“-32” option). A wire with a seal runs through the screws, so that the unit can’t be opened without breaking the seal.
FlowInspector version 2 software (order separately here as part #102513) is required for the downloading, storing, viewing, graphing, charting and printing of data in several formats. FlowInspector requires a PC with Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7; CD-Rom drive; 800 x 600 screen resolution; serial port or USB/serial adapter; and a Seametrics DC3 data cable. FlowInspector can be used with an unlimited number of data loggers.
- Mount: Wall mount
- Power: Battery powered
- Input: Maximum input frequency 500 Hz
- Includes: Battery
- Not Included: Software ordered separately
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Easy to set-up, easy to use
- Weeks/months/years of data storage
- User-selected sampling interval
- Data retrieval with laptop computer
- Single data retrieval device serves multiple data loggers
- Water usage monitoring, reporting, and management
- Custody transfer regulation
- Peak demand monitoring
More Information please Click :
1. Data logger catalog
2. Data Logger Manual Instruction
3. Back to Display and Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.