Highly Accurate Flow Measurement
Adopts the propagation time difference system. The time difference of the ultrasonic waves varies in proportion to the flow speed when the pair of sensors alternately and repeatedly emit and sense signals
High Accuracy / Wide Flow Range
- High-accuracy (±1% RD (meter units))
- Wide measuring range (flow rate range 1:40, flow rate sensitivity 1/200)
- Maximum flow speed: 30 m/s, sufficient for measuring town gas
No Moving Parts / No Obstructions
No protrusions in the flow path mean little pressure loss and no supply failure in the event of an unexpected malfunction.
Dust- / Mist-Resistant
Meter operation is hardly affected by dust, mist or other foreign matter in gas piping.
|Aperture||50 A||80 A||100 A||150 A|
|Fluid||Town Gas, Natural Gas, Air, other non-corosive gases ( note 1)|
|Flow Rate Range||5 to 220 m3/h||19 to 550 m3/h||25 to 900 m3/h||50 to 2100 m3/h|
|Accuracy||Meter unit: ±1% RD, after temperature/ pressure compensation: ±1.5% RD (Note2)|
|Minimum flow Rate sensitivity (Note3)||1.1 m3/h||2.8 m3/h||4.5 m3/h||10.5 m3/h|
|Max. operating pressure||0.99 MPa|
|Fluid temperature||– 10 to +50 °C|
|Pressure loss||When measuring 13 A town gas pressure of 3 MPa (equivalent to intermediate pressure A): 12 kPa or lessWhen measuring 13 A town gas pressure of 0.06 MPa (equivalent to intermidiate pressure B): 5 kPa or less|
|Display||8-digit LCD counter (display switchable between integrated value, instantaneous flow rate and other parameters)|
|Output||Pulse output ( open collector) 2 points, Analog output (DC, 4 to 20 mA): 3 point|
|Input||Analog input ( DC, 4 to 20 mA): 2 point (for temperature and pressure input)|
|Power supply||100 VAC, 5-/60 Hz or 24 VDC ( Note 4)|
|Power consumption||10 W|
|Material of gas contact part||SCS13, SUS304||SS400, SCPH2, SUS304|
|Pipe connections||JIS 10K FF or RF|
|Required straight pipe length||Upstream: 7D or more, Downstream: 2D or more|
|Installation attitude||Horizontal or Ver tical|
|Structure||Pressure-resistanse, Explosion-proof structure (Exd II B4)|
|Installation site||Outdoors, Zone hazardous area class 2|
|Ambient temperature||-10 to +50 °C|
|Approximate weight (Note 5)||Approx. 45 kg||Approx.70 kg||Approx. 110 kg||Approx. 270 kg|
- Note 1) Contact us regarding other fluids.
- Note 2) This Accuracy assumes the use of pressure and temperature sensor designated by our company.
- Note 3) This Flow rate assumes zero cutoffs performed at 1/200 (standard) of the maximum flow rate.
- Note 4) 110 A 150A and 24 VDC specifications are scheduled to be added in the near future.
- Note 5) This is the Weight of the meter only. (The weight of the pressure and temperature is not included)
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : email@example.com|