An Open Channel Flow Meter manufactured Honda electronic Japan is an all-in-one solution for any open channel flow or liquid tank level application. The TS40-5 Transducer can be used as a stand alone sensor or paired with the HD1200 Transmitter for a metering system with unparalleled specifications. As a stand alone level sensor the HD1200 meter has a 30 cm to 60 meter range and a 4-20 mA output with HART. Easy mounting and a one-piece design makes this a rugged sensor that can withstand up to 70 ºC.
The HD1200 is the ideal choice for open channel flow as the system comes configured with standard weir and flume configurations and data logging options. Remote email alerts and data records make this meter a wise choice for remote locations as well.
- Measures a wide range of distances:from 0.3 m to 60 m with 4 different sensor unit.
- Four alarm output line are provided to enable various controls for each channel.
- The RS-485 is provided as part of the standard configuration to enable remote control at a distance of up to 1,200 m.
- The MODBUS protocol is provided as part of the standard configuration, enabling communication with a PLC.
- Provides a function to output differences in levels(channel 1 – channel 2).
- Standard and chemically-resistant sensors are available.
- Weir flow meter function on channel 1.
- Up to 4 alarm output lines.
|Number of channels||1CH/2CH|
|Frequency||10 – 60ｋHz|
|Object to be measured||Liquid/powder|
|Date update cycle||2 sec.|
|Power supply||Voltage||100 – 240 VAC|
|Power consumption||10 VA|
|Display||LCD (with backlight)|
|Output||Alarm output||4 lines for each channel
250VAC, 5A (Relay contact)
|4-20mA current output）||Resolution 1 / 4000
|Interface (Max. transmission range)||RS-485 (1,200ｍ)
|Operating temperature||-20 to 70 deg. C|
|Water proof||IP66 equivalent|
|Dimension||176 x 84 x 237 mm|
|Measurement range||0.3 – 20 m||0.3 – 15 m||0.6 – 40 m||1.2 – 60 m|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 70||-20 to 60|
|Material||Epoxy, PP||PVDF||PVC and others|
|Structure||IP68 equivalent||IP66 equivalent||IP53 equivalent|
|Dimension||dia. 84 x 90 mm||dia. 98 x 87 mm||dia. 145 x 120 mm||dia. 264 x 181 mm|
|Sensor cord length||5 m|
|Weight||500 g||860 g||290 g||1 kg|
|Screw||R1 (PT1)||G1 (PF1)|
Applications and examples
- Liquid/powder level management for a tank inside a machine
- Water level measurement for lakes,pond, or rivers
- Application to large weir