• Low-flow performance and accuracy superior to any mechanical flow sensor
• No moving parts to wear out
• Dedicated fittings for simple installation
• Retainer clip automatically sets correct depth
• Meter extends only ~1/8 of pipe diameter, minimizing potential for clogging with debris
• Simple pulse train output can be used with any SeaMetrics signal processing module, or sent directly to a PLC
• Available for pipe sizes 1″ to 10″, in Brass, 316 Stainless, PVC, and CPVC
The complete lack of moving parts of the EX100/200-Series insertion flow sensor is the source of its reliability. Brass and stainless steel models withstand a variety of temperature, pressure, and chemical conditions. The EX-Series has no rotor to stop turning in dirty water and there are no bearings to wear out.
The IP80-Series are impeller (or “paddlewheel”) insertion meters designed for use with a wide variety of liquids in pipe sizes 1/2″ to 8″. Sensors are available in brass, 316 stainless
steel, PVC, and polypropylene. Bodies are machined from a solid rod for maximum precision. High-quality jewel bearings and nickel-bound tungsten carbide shafts are used for extreme low friction and long life.
The IP100/200-Series are adjustable depth insertion paddlewheels that come in brass or 316 stainless models
to fit 3” to 48” pipe. Installation fittings are standard 1-1/2″ (101/201) or 2” (115/215) NPT. Fittings such as saddles and weldolets may be purchased either locally or from SeaMetrics.
The TX80-Series are insertion turbine meters designed for use in 1-1/2″ to 8″ pipe. High-quality jewel bearings and precision shafts ensure long life and low friction. Available
in 316 stainless steel, brass, PVC and polyprolylene, sensor bodies are machined from solid rod for maximum low-flow performance. The TX80-Series use special fittings that ensure ease of installation and correct depth setting in the pipe.
The TX100/200-Series are adjustable depth insertion turbines
that come in brass or 316 stainless models to fit 3” to 48” pipe. Installation fittings are standard 1-1/2″ (101/201) or 2” (115/215) FNPT. Fittings such as saddles and weldolets
may be purchased either locally or from SeaMetrics.
Fittings for 80 Series
SeaMetrics insertion meters must be seated in fittings that match