- RF-Capacitance/ Admittance Level Switch-SB Series
In order to eliminate false alarm given due to medium with high viscosity sticking onto the probe , a special material acting as an insulation electrode have been added in between the active section and the grounding section.
As shown in the diagram, sensing probe always experience medium clogging on it and thereby produces a capacitance and resistance between the 3 parts. Since the electric field between the active section and the guard section is round shaped, there will be no current passing through the medium between the electrodes.
The Admittance level switch uses this principle, to add a guard section between the active section and the grounding section to block the admittance current to reach the vessel wall from the medium between the active section and grounded electrode. Although there would be a small amount of admittance current between the guard section and the active section, the circuit would not take this current value into account. Due to the guard section, only the admittance current change between the active section and the tank wall will be detected by the circuit, thus only when the sensing probe is in contact with the medium will there be a precise signal.
- Not affected by material coating on the sensing probe.
- Easy installation.
- Stable operation, not affected by temperature.
- Time delay function of 0~90secs.
- Housing protection: IP65.
- DPDT /5A output.
- Maximum temperature: 550°C.
- High / Low fail safe selectable features.
- Applicable in liquid, syrup, solid, grain and interface detection.
- RF-Capacitance Level Transmitter-EB Series
Capacitance Level Indicator: Utilizes the capacitance formed between the sensing probe and the metallic vessel wall. A high frequency sine-wave is applied between the probe and the vessel wall.
A change of the medium level will induce a change in the current of the applied sine wave.
From Z=1/2pfc, when the capacitance in the vessel increase, impedance will decrease and current will increase. Vice-versa, when the capacitance in the vessel is small, the impedance will increase and current will decrease accordingly.
- Suitable for high temperature, high pressure and corrosive environment.
- Not affected by noisy, dusty, misty and changes in the temperature.
- No blind distance, ideal for different tanks.
- Economic for large tanks
- 4~20mA output compatible for most control systems and meters
- A. Ultrasonic Level Transmitter-EA Series
The ultrasonic level Indicator is a low-cost, noncontact and easy-to-install measurement device. It is able to meet the every-day needs of commercial production, as well serving a more specialized role in the technologically-advanced aero-space industry, thus placing it firmly in the category of high-level measurement technology. Unlike other level indicators with limited uses, the easy-to-install ultrasonic level indicator is a highly-accurate device with enough specialized uses to ensure that the needs of the customer are met.
- Non-contact style will not affected by material character (such as Pressure, Viscosity, Density).
- Measuring range is available with 2M, 5M, 7.5M, 10M,15M, 20M, 50M
- Measuring accuracy +/-0.25% in liquid resolution is 2 mm.
- Output : 2-wire, 3-wire and indicator (transducer and controller are separated).
- Beam small angle, short blanking distance, is suitable for small tank.
- Analog output : 4 ~20mA or 20 ~4mA.
- Supply voltage: 110 / 220VAC or DC24V.
- Suitable for powder and liquid application.
- Fail-safe function, can accommodates the possibility of transducer or power failure.
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C. Enclosure rating: IP-65.
- Communication port : RS232, RS485. Relay output : 1~5 x SPDT.
- B. Electromechanical Level Measuring System -EE Serie
EE200 series Electro-Mechanical Level Measuring System is consisted of plumb, cable wire, measuring pulley, position sensor, and control board. When measuring, the sensing weight will drop down and cable wire will rotate the measuring pulley. Position sensor and control board will calculate the distance of travel of the sensing weight(medium level) based on how many rotations measuring pulley accomplishes.
- 1 Measuring result immune from the interference of environment such as sound waves, dust, capacitance, or temperature change.
- User-friendly with microprocessor-based design.
- High level and low level alarm.
- LCD Dot matrix: 8 x 2.
- Analog output: 4-20mA dc.
- Pulse output: Transistor output(NPN/PNP), Relay output(3A/250Vac)
- Cable Break Alarm: System will detect cable broken during measuring.
- Plumb Buried Alarm: System will detect plumb buried by the medium.
- 4 Forms of Start Mode: auto start, manual start, intelligent start, and external start.
- Intelligent Start: Measuring interval is inverse proportional to medium level.
- Auto Return Setup: Prevent sensing weight from sliding into the tank to damage the equipment when tank is empty.
- Material Fill-Up Protection: Reduce the possibility of plumb being buried.
- Measuring range of 30m.
- RS485 communication protocol.
- Various selections of plumb