Low-cast Digital Mass Flow Meter
The Model D3810 is a completely renovated digital mass flow meter designed on the basic structure of existing KOFLOC Model 3810. Incorporating a CPU inside and is equipped with an innovative sensor, a single unit of this new model covers a broad range of flows from very small to large.
・An economical but high-precision sensor that uses the bypass capillary method
・Digital control allows the user to handle a broad range of flows(100 cc to 50 L).
・Compact design (overall size is one size smaller than the Model 3810)
– Flow range (N2 equivalent, 20℃/1 atm) : 50 SLM
– Sensor : Thermal mass flow sensor
– Response : 7 sec. or less
– Accuracy : ≥25 SLM ±2% RD < 25 SLM ±3% F.S. (20℃)
– Repeatability : ±0.5% F.S.
– Proof pressure : 980 kPa (G)
– Allowable ambient temperature : 5–45℃
– Allowable ambient humidity : 10–90% (No condensation allowed)
– Materials of parts in contact with gases :
*Body SUS303, PTFE
*Sealing: FKM (option: CR or NBR)
– Electric connection : 171826-5 (made by AMP)
– Flow rate output signals : 0–5 VDC (Allowable external load resistance: 250 kΩ or more)
– Required power supply : ±15 VDC ±5%, 60 mA
– Joint (Main unit bore) : Rc 1/4
– Weight Approx. : 500 g
Specifications relating to the flow range (e.g., flow range, accuracy and response) are expressed in N2 or air equivalent. The product will be built with the primary pressure of 300 kPa or less and the secondary side open to the atmosphere. For details on the pressure requirements, please contact us.