Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow MeterThe RHM 04 can measure flow rates up to 10 kg/min (21 lb/min) with extremely fast response times and excellent repeatability. A true solution, particularly for application such as batching where fast response times are needed, manufactured by Rheonik, the mass flowmeter experts
The RHM 04 is an economical meter which has been in production for over 15 years. This meter has been optimized for applications that require extreme stability and fast response. As with all other Rheonik meters, this model is based on the patented Omega tube design with an increased signal to noise ratio.
This unique design, which offers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide. Unlike other mass flowmeters, Rheonik uses a patented torsion swinger with the Omega shape and support bars which results in high accuracy measurement, which is independent of pressure, even at very low flow velocities.
The meter has also extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
Suitable for virtually any mass flow
- application, such as:
- General flow control
The outstanding features include:
- Suitable for pressure up to 250 bar
- Typical measuring ranges from 0.1 kg/min to 10 kg/min (21 lb/min)
- Minimal flows as low as 0.05 kg/min
- Response times of 30 ms and better
- Flow Accuracy of 0.10%
- Repeatability better than 0.05%
- Optimized solutions for your batching operation
- Extra compact design with a minimal space requirement
- EEx Approvals (i.e. ATEX, CSA, …)
- Custody Transfer Approvals (i.e. PTB, NMI, …)
- No pressure effect – no deterioration of accuracy due to pressure changes by the patented Omega Shape
- Patented torsion swinger design assures longest lifetime and increased safety (low stress in welds and increased wall thickness against abrasion)
- No moving parts – practically no maintenance
- Removable connection block