Insertion Gas Flow Sensor
MFI series insertion mass flow meters are designed for gas monitoring and control in a large pipeline where the installation of an in-line flow meter is either difficult or costly. The insertion minimal interruption to the normal working circumstance. The suggested starting metering DN is 150 mm and above.
All of the insertion meters have an accuracy of ±(1.5+0.5FS)% or better depending on the requests. The meters can work in an environment of -20 to 60 °C and pressure up to 1.5 MPa. Applications include but not limited to oxygen, nitrogen, methane, and compressed air flow monitoring for manufacture process control.
Features and Applications
- Highly sensitive, measuring as low as 0.01 Nm/sec, and as high as 65 Nm/sec
- Directly sense mass flow using thermal mass flow principle
- Proprietary MEMS sensor design for better reliability
- Standard 8 ~ 24Vdc power supply
- Low-pressure loss reducing energy cost
- Industrial standard communication ports for easy networking and remote control
You must be logged in to post a comment.