The positive displacement gear flow sensors of the VSE VHM Series are based on the meshing gear principle and were developed for high precision flow metering for a wide variety of liquids, especially liquids with high abrasiveness and poor lubricity.
Each tooth generates an impulse by recognition of the gear rotation by a non-contact detection system according to the carrier frequency principle.
Additionally, the flow sensors of the VHM Series are dead spaced optimized for (easy flushing) use in the paint industry and for paint spraying systems.
- Flow range 0,01 up to 20 l/min
- Pressure range up to 250 bar
- Temperature range -20 upm to +120°C
- Frequency range up to 1.000 Hz
- Viscosity range 1 up to 20.000 cSt
- Paints, dyes
- Two component mixers
info : email@example.com