High-Precision Flowmeter (for Sensitive Measurements)
MODEL RK 1450 SERIES
This top-grade high-precision area flowmeter is a fruit of KOFLOC’s challenge to boost the general perception currently conceived by people of the flowmeter of being a “mere yardstick” into a new conception that a flowmeter is a “precision instrument.”
This flowmeter particularly features its uniquely precision-formed glass tube and ultra-precision ball float.
– Capable of measuring ultra-minute flows
Can measure a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of 0.5-3ml/min to flows of 3-30l/min.
– High precision measurement
High precision measurement of flows is available up to±2% of full scale (standard specification)or to±1% of full scale(optional specification).
– Wide variations
A broad range of variations is available in total length, materials of construction, flow rate, pressure, scale, and so forth to meet diverse applications from a variety of fields.
– Capable of measuring all kinds of gases
Practically all kinds of gases can be measured, not to mention those standard(Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar and CO2).
– Measurement of water flows also possible
Measurement of full-scale water flows not exceeding 1l/min is also possible. (Dimensions may vary depending upon the specified maximum flow rate.)
– For integration into your equipment panel
– For flow inspections at a laboratory
– For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
– For biotechnology industries
– Fluids :
* Gases: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas)
For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
* Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids
* Liquids: Standard fluid: Water For other liquids, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
– Flow range :
* Gases: 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)
Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
* Liquids: 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)
Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
– Accuracy :
*FS±2% (Measurement point) * Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
*FS±2% (Measurement point)
– Proof pressure :
* Gases: 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less; 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
*Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less
; 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
– Available scale : 10:1 * Optional: 20:1
– Body block and some other components : *SS : SUS316*BS: Brass
– Tapered tube : *SS & BS: Pyrex®, glass
– Packing : *SS : FKM*BS: NBR
– Float : * SS & BS : Pyrex, SUS316, glass
– Protective cover : * SS & BS : Acrylic resin
– (Temperature resistance) : * SS & BS : MAX60°
– Connection :*SS & BS : Rc1/4(Standard); Rc1/8(Optional)
|Info : firstname.lastname@example.org|
You must be logged in to post a comment.