Low–cost Mass Flow Meter With Display
MODEL 3810DS II SERIES
The Model 3810DS II is a mass flow meter with a built-in display using a time-tested flow sensor. The 3810DS II displays total flow in addition to instantaneous flow, which is an improvement on the previous model 3810DS. Just like the 3810DS, the 3810DS II is also available with a flow sensor and precision needle valve built into one piece.
- Precision needle valve for controlling and monitoring very low flow rates
- Two-alarm outputs for flow monitoring
- Analog output for instantaneous flow and pulse output for total flow
- Compact and lightweight
- The display is built-in and the meter only requires connection to a 24-VDC power supply.
- The meter measures mass flow and directly reads the flow.
- There is no need for flow correction calculations based on temperature and pressure.
- Sensor : Thermal sensor
- Flow range (N2 equivalents):
- 10-20 SCCM
- *SLM 21 – 100 SLM
*Within ± 2% of Porto at 25 ℃
*Within ± 3% of Porto at 25 ℃
– Operating pressure: 0.0-0.5 MPa (G)
– Proof pressure: 1.0 MPa (G)
– Allowable ambient temperature: 0-50 ℃
– Temperature: ± 0.2% ‘s Porto/℃ (15 & ndash; 35 ℃)
– Materials of the parts in contact with gases:
* Body: SUS303, PTFE
* Sealing: FKM
* Option: Neoprene
– Connection End: Standard: Rc 1/4 (Ask us for other sizes.)
– Power supply : 24 VDC ± 5%, 100 mA (option: AC adapter)
– Flow output signal: 1 – 5 V, 4-20 mA (Select when ordering.)
– Event output: NPN open collector 2 × Maximum output rating: 30 VDC, 50 mA
Connector: 3810DS II end: HR10A-7R-6P (Hirose Electric) Cable end: HR10A-7P-6S (Hirose Electric)
^A conversion cable for the previous model 3810DS is available.
Specifications relating to the flow range (e.g., flow range, accuracy, and repeatability) are expressed in N2 or air equivalent. The product will be built with the primary pressure of 300 kPa or less and the secondary side open to the atmosphere. For details on the pressure requirements, ask us.
|Info : firstname.lastname@example.org|
You must be logged in to post a comment.