Kofloc Small Karman Vortex Flow Meter For Liquids
Kofloc FM0101/0102/0103/0105 SERIES
KOFLOC’s Karman Vortex Flow Meter FM Series provides an ideal tool for measuring and monitoring liquid flows, including cooling water and cleaning water. Since PPS resin is used for the body material, all models of the series offer superior reliability and durability.
- Simple design that minimizes a dead space
- Measurements of very small flows available (up to 0.5 L/min)
- Use of PPS resin has achieved a small, lightweight and rigid
- The sensor can be used for pure water or deionized water or deionized water and chemicals (the sensor is acid-/alkali-resistant).
- These models are in the process of application for CE Marking
|0.5-4 L/min||2-16 L/min||4-40 L/min||10-150 L/min|
water, cleaning water, etc.
Pulse (Open collector) (For w/o indicator only)
|0 – 50 Celcius|
(Splashproof construction per JIS C 0920)
for wetted part
with 30% glass mixture
indicator: 2 meters long; terminated/pretended (pre-soldered)
indicator: 3 meters long; terminated/pretended (pre-soldered)
indicator: 85 g (Sensor unit)
indicator: 100 g (Sensor unit)
When a columnar object (an object that generates vortices) is placed in the flow path a of fluid, regulated Karman vortex channels, is generated at the back of the object.
Since the frequency of a vortex generated is linearly proportional to the flow velocity within a given range, the flow amount can be measured by counting the number of vortices.
These series models make use of the principle. When the frequency of each vortex generated is detected by an incorporated vortex detector (piezoelectric device), the signal processing circuit outputs a signal which is linearly proportional to volume flow.
|Info : firstname.lastname@example.org|