Variable Primary Pressure Flow Controller
Kofloc Model 2204 Series
Model 2204 Variable Primary Pressure Flow Controller is a control valve that always keeps flows at a constant rate under a given constant level of secondary pressure (outlet pressure) even when the primary pressure (inlet pressure) fluctuates.
The built-in precision needle valve accurately controls flows to the set flow rate, including ultra-minute flows.
Stable flow control
- A non-rotary needle valve composed of high-precision components ensures smooth control of even ultra-minute flows.
Not subject to supply pressure fluctuations
Flows are protected from being affected by primary pressure (supply pressure) fluctuations, under a given constant level of secondary pressure (outlet pressure).
All the high-precision components are super-cleaned before assembly so that the product can be safely used even on high-sensitivity instruments for analysis for which cleanliness is essential.
- Physical and chemical appliances
- Control of the second-stage operation of pumps
- Various instruments for analysis
- Environmental instrumentation systems
- Rated flow ranges : Gas: 10 ML/min–10 L/min
- Control accuracy: Within the set flow ±2% when the primary pressure (inlet pressure) changes by 0.3MPa in a range between 0.07 MPa and 0.8 MPa.
- A number of turns of regulating screw: Approx. 12 turns
- Maximum operating pressure: 0.8 Mpa
- Maximum operating temperature: 60℃
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids :
- (A) Al, brass, POM, NBR, SUS316
- (SS) SUS316, fluorocarbon resin, FKM
- Connection end : Rc 1/8 (M8 + Rc 1/8)
|Info : firstname.lastname@example.org|