Greyline Ultrasonic Flow Meter | Clamp-On Transit Time Flow Meter
- 128MB Data Logger
- Application Optimization Available
- Optional MODBUS® RTU or HART Output
- 2 Programmable Control Relays
- Isolated 4-20mA Output
- Large Backlit Flow Rate Display and Totalizer
- Works on a Large Variety of Pipe Materials and Sizes
- Non-Contacting Clamp-on Ultrasonic Transducers
- Easy to Install and Configure
- Wide Range of Applications
- Enhanced Performance
Accurately measure the flow rate of relatively clean, non-aerated liquids like potable water, raw water, cooling water, de-ionized or reverse-osmosis water, oils and chemicals in full pipes. Ultrasonic transducers mount on the outside of a pipe without shutting down flow.
Flow rate is displayed on the large, backlit display, along with total volume, signal strength, relay status, and other diagnostic values. Use the built-in control relays as flow alarms or volume totalization. Connect the isolated 4-20mA output to PLC’s or controllers. A 128MB data logger is standard, capable of capturing up to 26 million data points. Optional MODBUS RTU via RS-485 available for connection to automation systems.
The TTFM 6.1 Transit Time Flow Meter operates by measuring the “transit time” or “time of flight” for ultrasonic sound pulses transmitted from one transducer to another. Depending on the mounting configuration, the signal may cross the pipe once, twice or four times. To measure flow the transit time is compared between ultrasonic signals traveling upstream and downstream.
The TTFM 6.1 works on a wide range of pipe sizes and materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, concrete-lined ductile iron, cast iron, PVC, PVDF, fiberglass, copper, brass, aluminum, and pipes with bonded liners including epoxy, rubber, and Teflon.
- One pair of SE16B ultrasonic transducers – clamp-on for 2” to 48” (50 mm to 1200 mm) pipes
- Installation – stainless steel transducer mounting brackets and clamps, alignment bar and silicone coupling compound kit
- Flow rate range: ± 0.07 to 40 ft/sec (± 0.02 to 12 m/sec)
- Display – white, backlit matrix
- Enclosure – watertight, NEMA4X (IP66) polyester and polycarbonate
- Programming – built-in 5-button keypad
- Totalizer – 14 digits
- 2 Control relays – 5 amp, SPDT – programmable for flow proportional pulse output, and/or flow alarm
- Output – isolated 4-20mA (1000 ohm)
- Data Logger – 128MB storage capacity, 26 million data points, formattable as .csv or .lg2 for Greyline Logger Software
- Power input – 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 10VA maximum (Optional: 9-36VDC, 10 Watts maximum)
- Plug-and-play options including MODBUS RTU output and extra control relays
- Electrical surge protection and RFI filters – AC, sensor, 4-20mA
- Sensor cables – pair 25 ft / 7.6 m triaxial with BNC connectors
More Information: Brochure TTFM 6.1
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : firstname.lastname@example.org|
You must be logged in to post a comment.