FDT500 Omega Flow meter
- Economical Ultrasonic Flow Meter for Water Service
- Battery Powered
- Displays Flow Rate and Total
- 4 to 20 mA Current output standard (DC Power required)
- Virtually No Pressure Loss
- No Moving Parts for Long Life
- NIST 3-Point Calibration Included
- USB/RS232 (Optional)
The Omega FDT500 Series comprises advanced-technology water flow meters. This series uses transit-time ultrasonic flow meter technology in which the signal is transmitted and received alternately between 2 flow sensors and the “time of flight” determines the flow rate.
The battery-powered transmitter comes in the user’s choice of an integrally mounted display or a remote mount version. Applications include both commercial and consumable water measurements. Long-term stability and a wide measurement range make it possible not only to measure water consumption but also to monitor systems for water leakage.
Because the FDT500 Series has no moving parts, the system pressure loss is minimal and filtration is not required. The display flow rate or total at the push of a button. Installation is aided by 150-lb ANSI flanges in sizes from 2 to 8″ or 32 to 200 DN.
- Type: Transit Time In Line Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading; ±5% below minimum transition rate
- Fluid Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) For an integral model. 0 to 90°C (32 to 190°F) For remote model.
- Maximum Pressure: 230 PSIG
- Enclosure: IP68 Electronic Housing: Aluminum alloy with plastic cover
- Display: 7-segment, 8-digit, single-line LCD
- Current Output: 4 to 20 mA/DC current (requires 8 to 24 Vdc supply)
- Open Collector Output: 5 to 30 Vdc, 1 mA maximum
- Flange: ANSI 150# or DIN
- Meter Body: Cast iron
- Power Supply: Internal 3.6V battery (included), 6 to 8-year life
More Information: Brochure omega FDT500
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : email@example.com|