Kracht PD Flow Meter
Positive Displacement Flow Meters
Gear Flow Meter
- The measuring gears are driven by the liquid flow on the principle of a gear motor.
- The gears run without contact in the measuring chamber.
- The bearing elements are a low-friction ball or plain bearings.
- The movement of the gears is sampled without contact by means of two sensors located in the cover.
- Between the sensor compartment and measuring chamber is located a pressure-resistant, non-magnetic separator plate.
- When the measuring mechanism rotates by one tooth pitch, the sensor emits a signal which corresponds to the geometrical tooth volume V gz.
- The signal is converted into a square-wave signal by the preamplifier.
- The two-channel sampling permits better resolution as well as recognition of the flow direction.
|Measuring range||0.008 … 700 l/min|
|0.002… 185 gal/min|
|Measuring the ratio||1: 300|
||… 400 bar|
|… 5802 psi|
7 Bearing assembly
More information: Brochure Kracht VC
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : firstname.lastname@example.org|