The FLUXUS F721 is a technological breakthrough in the ultrasonic clamp-on volume and mass flow measurement of liquids. With its state-of-the-art hardware design and powerful digital signal processing, it surpasses any other non-intrusive ultrasonic flowmeter in terms of accuracy, reliability, and versatility.
Highly sophisticated signal filters, faster than ever processing capacities and advanced measurement algorithms make the FLUXUS F721 liquid flow meter the standard-setting measuring solution for any industrial application- even for the most challenging ones.
The meter adapts itself automatically to the respective measurement conditions and compensates for flow profile disturbances such as beam dispersal and structure-borne noise, allowing for even more precise and reliable measurements. Extreme fast measurement cycles enable precise real-time monitoring of highly dynamic processes.
Pushing the Boundaries
The FLUXUS F721 offers non-intrusive flow measurement of virtually any kind of liquid, from the smallest tubing to the largest penstock, independent of the pressure inside the pipe and over a very large temperature range. Due to its advanced technology, the measurement is unaffected by solid or gaseous entrainments and distinguishes itself by its unrivalled turndown ratio: Even low flows down to only a few liters per hour can be recorded accurately.
Besides its advanced signal processing and evaluation technology, FLEXIM takes special care within the manufacturing process of the flow meter, ensuring highest precision and reliability. To achieve true zero point stability, FLEXIM carefully matches each ultrasonic transducer pair according to their individual characteristics. Due to unique transducer built-in temperature probes, the FLUXUS F721 automatically detects and compensates temperature differentials between pipe and transducer, ruling out measurement drift (ANSI/ASME MFC-5.1.-2011 regulations). Also, every transducer and transmitter is factory calibrated guaranteeing specified accuracies and ensuring highest traceability and flexibility.
Furthermore, the FLUXUS F721 shares all common advantages of our FLUXUS clamp-on flow meters in terms of ease of installation, non-existent maintenance efforts and unrivalled cost-efficiency.
As the flowmeter of choice for a very wide range of applications in virtually any industrial sector, the FLUXUS F721 is available with two different enclosure types: aluminium for standard applications and stainless steel for operation in hazardous and highly corrosive environments (FMc Class I, Div. 2 certified).
- No process interruption for installation, no pipe modification necessary – maintenance-free (no need for frequent work in hazardous areas)
- Certified for operation within hazardous areas (FMc Class I, Div. 2 certified)
- Fast measuring dynamics (output of measurement data every 10ms), capturing highly pulsating flows
- Reliable measurements of slurries or liquids with gaseous entrainments (>10% of total volume)
- High operational safety with no risk of leaks
- Independent of pipe material, diameter, wall thickness and internal pressure and temperature
- Accurate and repeatable measurement readings – even at extremely low flow rates (high turndown ratio)
- Highly cost efficient in comparison to wetted instrumentation
- Every measurement system is pre-calibrated in-house (traceable to national standards) and delivered with a calibration certificate
- Matched transducers, integrated temperature compensation (according to ANSI/ASME MFC-5.1-2011 regulations) and advanced digital signal processing guarantee a high zero point stability and drift free measurement readings
- Permanent coupling with unique couplant pads, FlexSpring secured mounting fixtures guarantee durable contact pressure also on heavily vibrating pipes
- Bidirectional communication as well as remote set-up and diagnostic capabilities
- Enabling complete monitoring of processes as well as supervision and control of critical operations
- Chemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Semiconductor industry
- Manufacturing industries
- Building technology/energy management
- Water and wastewater industry
- Mining industries
(volumetric flow rate)
|± 1 % of reading ±0.02 ft/s|
|Repeatability||0.15 % of reading ±0.02 ft/s|
|Flow velocity range||0.03 to 82 ft/s|
|Ex zone transmitter||ATEX/IECEx Zone 2, FM Class I /Div 2|
|Power supply||100-230VAC, 24DC, 12DC|
|Available transducer||Shear wave|
|for Ex zones||ATEX/IECEx Zone 1/Zone 2, FM Class I – Div2|
|for pipe sizes range||0.24 inch to 255.9 inch|
|for temperature range||-40°F to +392°F|
|WI: -328°F to +1112°F|
|4-20mA HART active/passive/pulse/frequency/binary|
|Digital communication||Modbus RTU/TCP|
|Additional Information||For more detailed information please download the Technical Specifications|
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : email@example.com|