Fuji FLR series M-Flow PW , this flowmeter is a clamp-on type ultrasonic flow meter based on transit- time measuring method.
Making full use of the latest electrics and digital signal processing technologies, we realized the equipment with improved anti-bubble performance high accuracy.
The communication function (MODBUS: option) is also applicable.
Basic Measuring Principle“TRANSIT-TIME Method”
This ultrasonic flowmeter measures flow rate by utilizing the TRANSIT-TIME Method.
Simply, two ultrasonic detectors are mounted on the pipe exterior. Each transmits an ultrasonic pulse to the opposite detector. The difference in the transit time of the two waves is used to calculate the flow velocity.
Compared to the other popular principle,“Doppler”,
“TRANSIT-TIME”has better performance in accuracy and
measurable flow range.
Wide-Range of Applications
● Semiconductor Manufacturing Install on pure water feed lines / pure water manufacturing.
● Water Treatment Locate water leaks or determine flow direction in service pipes.
● District Heating Measurement of cooling water and heating water.
● Food and Beverage Use with products for sanitary condition or washing and process water.
● Office and Large Residential Environments Applicable to either fresh water supplies or heating and cooling water.
● Pumping Efficiency
● Leakage Detection
Our technical breakthrough based on years of experience and the adoption of the latest digital technology, enabled Fuji’s ultrasonic flowmeters to provide remarkable features;
■ Small size and light weight
Dimensions : 140 (H) ×130 ×69 (D) mm
Mass : 0.8kg (Transmitter) , 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.6kg (Detector)
■ Quick response :
High speed calculation of 0.2 sec applicable for short batch proeess
■ Not influenced by fluid’s temperature /pressure change
Adoption of“Sound Velocity Measurement system.”
■ Easy mounting clamp-on sensor
■ Easy operation by external keypads
■ Multilingual : English / German / French / Spanish supported
■ Plastic housing with IP65
■ Comunication function (option) : RS-485/ RS-232C
■ Synchronization (option) : Cross-talk or acoustic interference eliminated.
- Homogenous liquid where the ultrasonic signal can be transmitted
- Bubble quantity: 0 to 12 vol % (For pipe size 50A, water, velocity 1m/s)
- Fluid turbidity: 10000g/L max.
- Type of flow: Fully-developed turbulent or laminar flow in a full-filled pipe
|System Configuration||Sigle-path system of a flow transmitter (Model FLR) and transducer (Model FSS)|
|Accuracy||±1.5% (±1.0% is also available)|
|Flow Velocity Range||0 to ±0.3 … ±10m/s|
|Power Supply||100 to 240V AC +10%/-15%, 50/60 Hz; or 20 to 30V DC|
|Ambient Temperature||Flow Transmitter : -20 to +50 ºC|
|Transducer: -20 to +60 ºC|
|Power consumption||15VA max. (AC power supply)|
|6W max. ( DC power supply)|
|Analog signal||4 to 20mA DC (1 point)|
|Load resistance: 600Ω max.|
|Digital Output||Foward total, reverse total, total switch assignable arbitrarily|
|Transistor contact (isolated, open collector)
Output: 2 point
Normal: ON/OFF selectable
Contact capacity: 30V DC, 50mA
Output Frequency: 1000P/s max. (pulse width: 5, 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000ms)
|Material||Transmitter: Plastic Alloy|
Data Sheet Fuji FLR FSS Ultrasonic Flow meter
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : firstname.lastname@example.org|
You must be logged in to post a comment.