Seametrics Brass Single Jet with Integral Display
- Metal-bodied low flow meter in sizes 1/2″ and 3/4″
- Versatile square-wave signal connects to PLC’s, counters, and Seametrics controls
- Rugged nickel-plated brass body
- Union end connections for easy plumbing
- One moving part
- Replaceable non-wetted solid-state pickup
The SEB is a plated brass low flow meter suited for clean water. It is available in 1/2” and 3/4” thread, with union type meter couplings for easy installation and service. This meter is ideal for flow rates between 0.2 GPM (0.76 LPM) and 18 GPM (68.14 LPM). The SEB has only one moving part, the propeller.
A 5-30 Vdc square wave output makes the SEB ideal for many industrial control applications. This signal interfaces easily with programmable logic controllers and computer input boards. SEB meters can also be used in conjunction with the Seametrics FT420 flow computer for reading flow rate and total flow, or AO55 for 4-20 mA output. For metering pump pacing applications, a standard PD10 pulse divider is recommended.
- Single-jet meter
- Compact nickel-plated brass body ideal for wates service
- Union end ( with couplings) for easy installation and service
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Interfaces with many controls and displays
- Hall-effect 12 VDC signal interfaces easly with a wide variety of electronics.
- Removeable top, isolated from fluid, contents electronics.
- Industrial control operation
- Low flow situations
- Clean water
|Sensor||GMR 5-30 VDC Current sinking pulse|
|Fitting||1/2”, 3/4”—Male NPT union couplings|
|Maximum Temperature||185 ̊ F (85 ̊ C)|
|Maximum Pressure||175 psi (12 bar)|
|Cable||#22 AWG 3-cond, 12′ maximum run 2,000′ (610 m)|
|Flow Range||1/2”: 0.2 – 10 GPM (0.76 – 37.85 LPM|
|3/4”: 0.2 – 18 GPM (0.76 – 68.14 LPM)|
|Standard K-Factor||1/2″: 550 pulses per gallon|
|3/4″: 330 pulses per gallon|
|Accuracy||± -1% of a full scale|
*Specifications subject to change. Please consult our website for the most current data
Installation and Maintenance
Installation. Single-jet meters like the SEB are somewhat insensitive to upstream and downstream flow conditions. For best results, however, upstream and downstream straight pipe of five pipe diameters is recommended.
Maintenance. SEB’s Hall-effect sensor and cap are field-replaceable.
|Diameter||1/2 Inch||3/4 Inch|
|E||3/4 in. BSPP||1 in. BSPP|
|F||1/2 NTP||3/4 NTP|
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : firstname.lastname@example.org|