Burkert Mass Flow Controller 8745 for gases is suitable for mass flow control of high flow rates. Type 8745 can be configured as MFM or MFC.
Burkert Mass Flow Controller 8745 General Information
Bankert Type 8745 can be configured as MFM or MFC. Optional, four different gases can be calibrated. The thermal inline sensor is located directly in the main gas stream and therefore reaches very fast response times while causing a very low-pressure drop. A direct-acting proportional valve as regulating unit guarantees high sensitivity. The integrated PI controller ensures outstanding control characteristics of the MFC. MFC Type 8745 is available in two versions: with electromagnetic proportional valve and with motor-driven proportional valve.
Read More: Burkert Mass Flow Controller 8756 For Liquid
- Nominal flow ranges from 20 l/min up to 2500 l/min
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Communication via standard signals or Industrial Ethernet
- Electromagnetic and motor-driven valve actuation available
- Easy device exchange through configuration memory
General technical data
Burkert Mass Flow Controller 8745 Product properties
- Body: Aluminium or stainless steel
- Housing: PC (Polycarbonate)
- Seal: FKM or EPDM (dep. on gas)
- Dimensions: Detailed
- Configuration memory (included in delivery): EEPROM (μSIM card: büS relevant data and information about spec. control loop in order to ease replacement)
- Software Bürkert Communicator
- Power Supply: 24 V DC
- Voltage tolerance: ±10%
- Residual ripple: ±2%
- Electrical connection (options)
- Industrial Ethernet: PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, Modbus-TCP via 2 x RJ45 (Switch)2.)
- Analogue: 4…20 mA, 0…20 mA, 0…10 V or 0…5 V via D-Sub 93.).
terminal block 6 pin Input impedance > 20 kΩ (voltage) or < 300 Ω (current)
Max. Current: 10 mA (voltage output); Max. Load: 600 Ω (current output)
Burkert Mass Flow Controller 8745 Medium data
- Operating medium: Neutral, non-contaminated gases, others on request
- Calibration medium: Operating gas or air with correction function
- Medium temperature: -10°C4.)…+70 °C (-10°C4.)…+60 °C with oxygen)
Process/Port connection & communication
- Port connection: G or NPT ¼”, ⅜”, ½”, ¾”, 1″ Flange
Environment and installation
- Ambient temperature -10 °C…+50 °C5.) (higher temperatures on request)
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical
Type 8745 can be configured as MFM or MFC. For MFCs the direct-acting proportional valves of Types 287x are used. These solenoid proportional valves are normally closed and stand for highest accuracy and repeatability with settling/response times of a few hundred milliseconds.
- Dimensions : –
- Total weight: Approx. 1.8 kg (Al, 16 W valve)
Approx. 3.1 kg (VA, 16 W valve)
- Protection Class: IP20
- Device status : RGB-LED based on NAMUR NE107
- Nominal flow range (Qnom): 20…1500 lN/min (N2)
MFM up to 2500 lN/min (N2)
- Turndown ratio: 1:502.)
- Max. operating pressure:
- 10 bar (with MFCs the max. pressure depends on the orifice of the valve)
optional up to 25 bar for MFM (overpressure to atmospheric pressure)
Read More: Battery Gas Flow Meter MF5700
*for further information or buy this product, just click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.