Diaphragm Gas Meters Zenner G1.6-T | G2.5-T | G4-T are equipped with a temperature compensation mechanism. When the temperature of the gas flow changes, a synthetic bi-metal with different thermal expansion coefficients on the compensation mechanism will be triggered.
When the temperature of the gas flow changes, a synthetic bi-metal with different thermal expansion coefficients on the compensation mechanism will be triggered. The deformation is bended, so the length of the crank will be changed to adjust the movement of the diaphragm. Thereby the cyclic volume is changed. Its special design will counteract the volume differences which caused by the thermal expansion and contraction of gas. This kind of meter could improve environmental adaptability of diaphragm gas meter, and greatly improve the measurement accuracy.
Zenner Atmos Diaphragm Gas Meters
The meter is characterized by precise measurements, a constant measuring stability, a long life and high reliability. Thanks to the use of high-grade materials the diaphragm gas meter is resistant to corrosion. The gas meter is suitable for various gas media.
The integrated calibration system coordinates the movement of the valves in relation to the optimum Due to the optimum sliding characteristics of the valves the Qmin value remains stable and the gas meter is resistant to contamination. The high measuring range enables precise metering results. The Atmos® diaphragm gas meter meets the requirements of the EN1359:1998/ A1:2006 and OIML R137-1 (2012).
- Approved in accordance with MID by NMi
- Integrated system to adjust the error curve
- Galvanized steel powder-coated housing for maximum corrosion resistance
- Fire resistant (HTB) up to 0.1 bar according to EN1359
- Working temperature range: -25 °C to +55 °C
- Operating pressure: 0.5 bar
- Long-term stability due to usage of high-quality diaphragms
- Starting flow <1 dm3/h
- Retrofittable with pulser
- Optional : reverse flow preventer