Dwyer WNT Multi-Jet Brass Body Water Meter is a series of mechanical, water totalizing meters that display the total water usage in gallons or cubic meter. They are available in a range of body sizes and include NPT or BSPT couplings. Its lead free, NSF certified body is ideal for potable water applications.
Flow includes Flow Transmitters, Flow Sensors, Flow meters, Sight Flow Indicators and Water Meters. Mass Flow meters, Controllers, Flow Indicators and Controllers are ideal for measurement of flow rates. Flow Switches come as paddle, thermal, piezo, and shuttle/piston.
Water Meters are sensors that indicate flow totalization of water. Available are local and remote indication models. Dwyer’s multi-jet models are economical and dry dials. Each meter applies to different applications. Dwyer water meters are designed for long service life and maintenance-free operation, even under harsh conditions.
Dwyer WNT Multi-Jet Features
- NSF/ANSI 61 approval makes it ideal for no lead requirements
- Multi-jet design allows for simplicity and accuracy with side flow ranges, even in low flow applications
- Magnetically driven, hermetically sealed register does not leak or fog and is completely separated from the water
- Designed for long service life and maintenance-free operation
- Integral strainer that protects meter from particulate damage
- Easy installation with included coupling adapters
- Pulsed output proportional to flow allows for remote flow totalization
- Potable water applications
- Residential water measurement
- Remote water monitoring
Dwyer WNT Multi-Jet Specification
|Wetted Materials||Body: ECO BRASS®; Couplings: ECO BRASS®; Measuring Chamber: ABS Plastic.|
|Flow Range||See model chart.|
|Accuracy||Transitional Flow: ±3%; Nominal Flow: ±1.5%.|
|Temperature Limit||122°F (50° C).|
|Pressure Limit||150 psi (10 bar).|
|Pressure Drop||See service manual.|
|Totalizing Display Maximum||See model chart.|
|Output Signal||Pulse output with frequency proportional to flow rate.|
|Pulse Options||0.1 gal, 1 gal, 10 gal, 100 gal per pulse.|
|Electrical Rating||0.01 A @ 24 VAC/DC.|
|Electrical Connections||Color-coded lead wires, 4.5′ (1.5 m) long.|
|Mounting Orientation||Horizontal with register facing up.|
|Weight||See dimension chart.|
Download Data Sheet: Series WNT Multi-Jet NSF Certified Brass Body Water Meter
You must be logged in to post a comment.