Dwyer DTFW Series Dial Variable-Area Flow Meter for Liquids measures water flow rates with ± 2% of full-scale accuracy at a competitive price. Durable metal construction ensures great compatibility and the strength to withstand system pressures of up to 3000 psig (200 bar). 1/4″, 1/2″ and 1″ connections are available, with construction choices of a high quality brass or stainless steel. Comes pre-calibrated for horizontal in-line mounting.
Dwyer offers different types of Dial Flowmeters for various applications. Flow meters measure water, oil, gas or air flow rates. Applications include calculating required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers, backflow prvention, heat exchangers, and oil & gas equipment.
Dwyer DTFW Series Features
- Durable metal construction ensures great reliability and the strength to withstand system pressures of up to 3000 psig (200 bar)
- Shatter proof construction, unlike glass tube variable area flowmeters, yields long operation life
- Preform precisely in high temperature, high vibration, shock-prone environments
- Monitoring pressure drop across filters or strainers
- Flow scale based on differential pressure
- Liquid level is given pressure differential between bottom and top of the tank
- Hydraulic equipment
- Oil & gas equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Backflow prevention
Dwyer DTFW Series Specification
|Service||DTFW: Compatible liquids; DTFA: Compatible gases.|
|Wetted Materials||Body: 316 SS, brass or aluminum; Spring: 302 SS or PTFE-coated; Range spring: 302 SS; Magnet: PTFE-coated; Metering cone: Acetal or PTFE; Seals: Buna.|
|Temperature Limits||-40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C).|
|Pressure Limits||DTFW-3S: 1500 psig (100 bar); All other DTFW models: 3000 psig (200 bar); DTFA: 3000 psig (200 bar).|
|Accuracy||Liquid/oil calibration: ±2% FS; Air calibration: ±5% FS.|
|Size||Diameter dial face 2.5″ (63.5 mm).|
|Weight||DTFW-1B and 1S: 3 lb (1.36 kg); DTFW-2B and 2S: 5 lb (2.27 kg); DTFW- 3S: 10 lb (4.54 kg); DTFA-1A: 3 lb (1.36 kg); DTFA-2A: 5 lb (2.27 kg).|
Download Data Sheet: Series DTFW Dial Variable-Area Flow Meter for Liquids
You must be logged in to post a comment.