Dwyer Series V10 Flotect Mini-Size Flow Switches is designed to provide inexpensive, reliable monitoring of the presence or absence of flow in a system. This series is available for field installation in pipelines from 1/2 to 2″ diameter and available in brass or 303 SS body.
Paddle flow switches or vane sensors with an electrical contact output are at a specific flow rate. Dwyer flow switches are economical and reliable. Applications include proof of boiler flow, air conditioning, controlling of dampers according to flow, and protecting pumps, motors and other equipment against low or no flow.
Dwyer Series V10 Flotect Features
- Magnetically actuated switching design gives superior performance with rugged, hermetically sealed reed switch
- Simple field switch adjustment allows user to toggle between Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) with no change in the electrical connection
- Switch housing is located outside the process media, allowing simple switch changeover or maintenance without interruption of process flow
- Full size, field trimmable stainless steel vane provided with removable template calibrated for brass or ductile iron reducing tees with forged steel straight tee/bushing combinations
- Proving flow in boilers, hot water heaters, and chillers
- Protects pumps, motors and other equipment against low or no flow
- Automatically starts auxiliary pumps and engines
Dwyer Series V10 Flotect Specification
|Service||Compatible gases or liquids.|
|Wetted Material||Vane: 301 SS; Body: Brass or 303 SS; Pin and Magnet: Ceramic 8.|
|Temperature Limit||200°F (93°C).|
|Pressure Limit||Brass body: 1000 psig (69 bar), 303 SS body: 2000 psig (138 bar).|
|Enclosure Rating||Weatherproof, meets NEMA 4X (IP66).|
|Switch Type||SPST hermetically sealed reed switch. Field adjustable for normally open or normally closed.|
|Electrical Rating||0.5 A @ 120 VAC; 1.5 A @ 24 VDC res.; 0.001 A @ 200 VDC res.|
|Electrical Connections||18 AWG, 19″ (483 mm) long, PVC jacket. Rated 221°F (105°C).|
|Process Connection||1/2″ male NPT standard. Contact factory for other options.|
Download Data Sheet: Series V10 Flotect® Mini-Size Flow Switch
You must be logged in to post a comment.