Typical ApplicationsThe F-4400 ultrasonic flow meter is ideal for flow testing during test and balance. It is also useful for temporary flow monitoring in existing systems to establish baseline demand data.
Ideal for Temporary Flow MeasurementClamp-on transducers allow for quick installation with no shutdown, no drilling and no pressure drop. Each meter is provided with a built-in data logger making it possible to monitor flow over time.
Designed for Multiple Pipe Materials and SizesThe F-4400 is designed to work with many different pipe materials. A partial list of common pipe materials includes carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, PVC, HDPE and fiberglass. The meter will work with pipe sizes ranging from 2” to 48” in diameter.
Simple to Set Up and UseThe F-4400 is easily configured through the handheld backlit display and 5-button keypad interface. Just enter the pipe material and OD, wall thickness and fluid type. The F-4400 will then display the correct transducer separation distance.
- Flow testing for closed loop HVAC chilled, hot and condenser water systems
- Temporary flow monitoring for domestic/municipal water
- Flow testing for process water & other clean liquids
- Baseline monitoring for project planning
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE
- One pair SE16B clamp-on,ultrasonic transducers for 2” to 48” (50mm to 1200 mm) pipes
- Transducer cables – 12 ft (3.5m) coaxial with BNC connectors
- Flow rate range – ± 0.07 to 39 ft/sec (± 0.02 to 12 m/sec)
- Installation – stainless steel transducer brackets, mounting clamps, alignment bar and silicone coupling compound kit
- Enclosure – portable ABS with rugged IP67 carry case
- Display – white, backlit matrix LCD
- Totalizer – 14 digit
- Calibration – built-in 5-key programmer
- Damping – keypad adjustable
- Power input – built-in NiMH battery for up to 18 hours operation – external charger with 100 – 240 VAC power input
- Outputs – 4-20 mA (500 ohm), USB
- Data logger – fully programmable 300,000 point capacity
- ONICON Logger PC software for Windows™
- One set cables – 4-20 mA and USB
- One Installation and Operation Manual