The RHM 03 can measure flow rates up to 5 kg/min (11 lb/min) with temperatures in excess of 400 °C and
|RHM03 Coriolis mass flow meter|
Suitable for virtually any mass flow application, such as:
- General flow control
The outstanding features include:
- Suitable for pressure up to 868 bar
- Typical measuring ranges from 0.05 kg/min to 5 kg/min (11 lb/min)
- Minimal flows as low as 0.0375 kg/min
- Patented Torsion Swinger
- Optimised solutions
- Flow Accuracy of 0.10%
- Repeatability better than 0.05%
- Many different material and fittings available
- Extra compact design with minimal space requirement
- EEx Approvals (i.e. ATEX, CSA, …)
- Custody Transfer Approvals (i.e. PTB, NMI, …)
- No pressure effect – no deterioration of accuracy due to pressure changes by the patented Omega Shape
- Patented torsion swinger design assures longest life time and increased safety (low stress in welds and increased wall thickness against abrasion)
- No moving parts – practically no maintenance
- Removable connection block
PERFORMANCE RHM 03
Max Flow 5 kg/min (11 lb/min)
1. Standart Model
3. Gold Line Models/ application fine tuned meters
Repeatability : better ± 0.05 % of rate
Temperature : better ± 1°C
For serial (single pipe/path) sanitary design Qmax is 2.5 kg/min (50%). Data above refer to standard wall thickness.
Error of reading (including zero drift) indications refer to reference conditions H2O, 18-24°C (66-76°F), 1-3 bar (15-45 psi).
RHM sensor do not suffer from pressure effect due to torsional oscillation and semi circle (non-deforming) measurement section.
Temperature changes of +/- 25°C around the operating point are negligible.
Pressure drop refers to Newton liquids, with parallel measuring loops and block/manifold connection.
Nominal flow refers to approx. 10 m/s (33 ft/sec) velocity in measuring loops for best performance.
Calibration to customer range, with increased accuracy, possible.
General Outline Dimension Coriolis Flow Meter RHM 03
Type I (w/ removable manifold block – serial [SM0] / parallel [PM0] / PTFE seals)
W = 0 mm for standard temperature models -45/-20 to +120°C (-49/-4 to +248°F)
= 100 mm (36″) for extended (ET1, ET2) and high temperature models*