FST is an in-line ultrasonic flowmeter with three parallel measuring paths. With the latest digital signal processing technolgy and the calcilation algorithm, it can deliver highly precise flow measurement. RS-485 communication is also available as option.
- Highy accuracy : ±0.2% of rate
- Using the new algorithm for calculating the flow velocity, it can measure any type of fluid with high accuracy.
- Low maintenance
- With no moving part, it has long-term stability while requiring only minimal maintance work.
- Bubble resistant
- By using the advanced anti-bubble measurement technology, the interface from air bubbles is greatly eliminated.
- For any liquid from -40°C to +150° C
- Non conductive fluid including oil, mixed liquid, purified, water can be measured.
- Backlit LCD and front keys
- Troubleshooter provided
- Can be vetically or horizontally installed
|Measuring Principle||Transit time difference method|
|Parallel 3-path with the advanced ABM (anti-bubble measurement) system|
|Accuracy||0.2% of rate ( Flow velocity 1 m/s to 10 m/s|
|0.002% m/s (flow velocity 0.5 m/s to 1 m/s)|
|Diameter (mm)||25 (under development), 50, 80, 100|
|Flow Velocity Range||Minimum: 0 to 0.3 m/s or -0,3 to 0 m/s|
|Maximum: 0 to 10 m/s or -10 to 0 m/s|
|Dimension and Weight||Refer to outline diagram|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (+10% – 15%), 50/60 Hz or 20-30V DC|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 20 VA ( AC Power)|
|Approx. 6 W (DC Power)|
|Ambient temperature||-40º C to +60º C|
|Liquid Temperature||-40ºC to +150º C|
|Bubble Content||≤12 vol %|
Outline Diagram (Unit=mm)