VSE FLOWMETER – VS SERIES – POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT FLOWMETER
VS positive displacement flow meters are volume rate measuring sensors based on the meshing gear principle and are designed for use with liquids. Two precisely matched gear wheels are enclosed in a very accurately machined housing. Gear rotation is sensed by a non-contacting signal pick-up System. Each work produces one signal.
- Flow range 0,002 up to 525 l/min
- Pressure range up to 450 bar
- Temperature range -40 up to +210°C
- Frequency range up to 2000 Hz
- Viscosity range 1 up to 100.000 CST
Measurement and dosing technology
Monitoring technology systems
VSI Series – High definition with special preamplifier
As a very high resolution is necessary for precise and exact flow measurements, the volume measurement Vm must be resolved even more than with conventional preamplifiers. VSE has therefore developed the preamplifier with interpolation, with which a selectable resolution of up to 64 flanks (16 pulses) per period can be attained.
This individually programmed high resolution enables us to set the volume measurement Vm optimally for each provided case of application. Furthermore, new applications can be availed with a higher resolution. With the VSI flow meter, measuring, controlling and regulating in lower flow ranges, in zero flow, in both flow directions as well as dosing and filling of small volumes becomes possible.
- Accurate volume measurement
- Fast detection of flow changes
- Higher accuracy, faster response times
- The higher frequency with low flow rates
- Measuring media with high viscosity
- Precise measurement and dosage of volume
- Better and more precise operations of digital controls
- Faster and better analog output