Flow Meter for Gas Mixing
MODEL RK120XM SERIES
Kofloc RK 120XM flow meter
The flowmeter for gas mixing uses a KOFLOC RK 120XM multiple flow meter to mix multicomponent fluids. Connection of pipes to respective gas inlets and the mixed gas outlet permit gases to be mixed. This flow meter is ideal for easy gas mixing in laboratories and studies.
Features RK 120X
- The simple structure facilitates maintenance.
- The precision needle valve allows easy, fine control of flow.
- All the parts are super-cleaned to ensure excellent cleanliness.
- The flow meter is made into two- to four-component types to handle various gases in various flow ranges.
Standard Specifications RK 120X
|Fluids||Air,N2,O2,H2,He,Ar,CO2 (Calibration with actual gas)
For other gases, please consult us regarding conversion conditions
or calibration with the actual gas to be used.
|Flow range||From 5–50 ML/MIN to 1–10 L/MIN
10 L/MIN or less per line and 20 L/MIN or less in total
(Refer to the Capacity Table on page 55.)
|Accuracy||FS ±2% (Measurement point)
* Optional: FS ±1% (Measurement point)
|Available scale||10:1 * Optional 20:1|
* Option (1)
1/4 (Standard), Rc 1/8 (Optional)