Introduction of the portable flow meter
The WUF100J ultrasonic flow meteris designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit. The transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide benefits of non-fouling operation and easy installation.
The Ultrasonic flow meter wuf 100J can be virtually applied to a wide range of measurement. A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated: ultra-pure liquids, portable water, chemicals, raw sewage, reclaimed water, cooling water, river water, plant effluent. etc
The WUF100J transit time portable flow meter utilizes two transducers that function as both ultrasonic transmitters and receivers. To install the sensor is to clamp the transducer on the outer surface of the pipe with a specified distance. The transducers ultrasonic can be mounted in V-method where the sound transverses the pipe twice. The Other method is Z-method where the transducers are mounted on opposite sides of the pipe and the sound crosses the pipe once.
This selection of the mounting method depends on pipe and liquid characteristics. The flow meter operates by alternately transmitting and receiving a frequency modulated burst of sound energy between the two transducers and measuring the transit time that it takes for sound to travel between the two transducers. The difference in the transit time measured is directly and exactly related to the velocity of the liquid in the pipe, show as follows.
- Large-screen LCD
- Non-contacting measuring
- Built-in data-logger
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- High accuracy measuring
- Wide measuring range
- Small and light
- RS-232 serial interface
Type of Transducer Installation
This selection of the mounting method depends on a pipe and characteristic of liquids. The flow meter operates by alternately transmitting and receiving a frequency modulated burst of sound energy between the two transducers and measuring the transit time that it takes for sound to travel between the two transducers.
Flowmasonic WUF100J Flow Meters are based on a clamp-on transit-time flow measurement principle. It measures the flow rate of liquid in a pipe from the outside of the pipe by using a pair of ultrasonic transducers.
In general, the liquid should be full in the pipe and should contain very little particles or bubbles. It is applicable to water (hot water, chill water, city water, seawater, etc.); sewage; oil (crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.); chemicals (alcohol, acids, etc.); waste; beverage and liquid food, solvents and other liquids.
The WUF-100J handheld ultrasonic flow meter is a battery-powered ultrasonic flow meter with full-size flow meter capabilities. The design is very perfect where the way to operate it is easy and can be done anywhere
Technical Specification :
- Linearity : 0.5%
- Repeatability: 0.2%
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading at rates >0.2 MPs
- Response Time: 0-999 seconds, user-configurable
- Velocity: ±32 m/s
- Pipe Size: 20mm-6000mm
- Rate Units: Meter, Feet, Cubic Meter, Liter, Cubic Feet, USA Gallon, Imperial Gallon, Oil Barrel, etc
- Totalizer: 7-digit totals for net, positive and negative flow respectively
- Liquid Types: Virtually all liquids
- Security: Setup values Modification Lockout. Access code needs unlocking
- Display: 4×16 English letters
- Protocol: made by the manufacturer and compatible with that of the FUJI ultrasonic flow meter.
- Transducers: Model M1 for standard, other 3 models for optional
- Transducer Cord Length: Standard 2×10 meters, optional 2x 500 meters
- Power Supply: 3 AAA Ni-H built-in batteries and it takes 10 hours to charge the battery fully by using a 100 – 240 VAC for the charger
- Data Logger: Built-in data logger can store over 2000 lines of data
- Manual Totalizer: 7-digit press-key-to-go totalizer for calibration
- Housing Material: ABS
- Case Size: 210x90x30mm
- Handset Weight: 514g (1.2 lbs) with batteries
This instrument can operate well from the default Ni-H rechargeable battery. The ability of the battery when fully charged is 12 hours of continuous operation
Download: OPERATION MANUAL WUF 100 J
|Info : firstname.lastname@example.org|