Introduction Transit time flow meter
Transit time Ultrasonic flow meter WUF 100CF is designed for applications where a customer is unwilling or unable to cut into the process measurement line to install an in-line meter.
Transit time ultrasonic flow meter series WUF 100CF is the clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter. It adopts a state-of-the-art, single-board technology featuring high precision, high reliability, high performance, low price, etc. That makes it the ultrasonic flow meter of choice by many customers from all over the world.
Transit time Ultrasonic flow meter WUF 100CF measure the difference in time from when an ultrasonic signal is transmitted from the first transducer until it crosses the pipe and is received by the second transducer. A comparison is made of upstream and downstream measurements.
Features of Flowmasonic WUF 100CF
- Non-invasive clamp-on Technology
- Easy to install
- No pressure drop, moving parts, leakage or corrosion
- No pipe cutting or process interruption
- Measurement independent of fluid properties
- Wide Bi-directional flow range
- The ultrasonic transducer is a clamp-on type, there’s no pressure loss. The transit time sensors are easily mounted on the surface of the pipe without interrupting the flow for installation or maintenance.
- Advanced intelligent display, computation, and printing(data logger) to suit the user’s diversified requirement. The flow rate and volume are displayed in all pertinent engineering units. It runs out of regular AC power (110V/220V), built-in battery or DC power.
- Using the most advanced direct-time-measuring method, the meter offers a signal resolution of 0.2ns.
- Signal outputs including current signal, frequency signal, serial data, switch outputs(1 OCT and 1 relay output).
- The Flowmasonic clamp-on ultrasonic WUF 100CF is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit. The transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide benefits of non-fouling operation and easy installation.
WUF 100CF Transit time Clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is available in the market in various sizes, designs, and shapes. There are 3 size transducer or clamp-on sensor large, medium and small. It is highly appreciated for their long functional life.
Clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter WUF 100CF provides flow measurement in a low-cost package that can be installed at the measurement point. The design of this flow meter can only be applied in conditions of a pipe full of liquid. The WUF 100CF clamp-on flow meter can be used in the process of municipal wastewater or water city production.
Specification of clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter WUF 100CF
|Velocity Range||: 0~±10m/s, Bi-directional measurement|
|Pipe Size||: DN32~DN6000mm|
|Type of Liquid||: Single liquid than can transmit ultrasound, such as water, seawater, sewage, oil, alcohol, etc.|
|Pipe Material||: Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, Aluminum, glass steel, etc. A liner is allowed.|
|Signal Output||: 1 way 4-20mA output1 way OCT pulse output1-way Relay output|
|Signal output||: 3 way 4-20mA input, achieve to heat measurement by connecting PT100 platinum resistor.|
|Interface||: RS485, support MODBUS|
|Data Storage||: SD card regularly store the pre-set result(optional)|
|Power Supply||: DC8~36V or AC85~264V|
Upstream and downstream Installation Procedure
The main unit or WUF 100CF ultrasonic transmitter is suitable for wall mounting, used in most situations with no special requirements. Optional clamp-on transducers, measuring range from DN32-DN6000mm
|Info : firstname.lastname@example.org|
You must be logged in to post a comment.