Flowmasonic series WUF100 CF clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is an ultrasonic flow meter that adopts a state-of-the-art, single-board technology featuring high precision, high reliability, high performance, low price, etc. that make it the ultrasonic flow meter of choice by many customers from all over the world.
WUF 100 CF Flowmasonic Clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is available in the market in various sizes, designs, and shapes. It is highly appreciated for its long functional life.
- Non-invasive clamp-on Technology
- Easy to install
- No pressure drop, moving parts, leakage, or corrosion
- No pipe-cutting or process interruption
- Measurement independent of fluid properties
- Wide Bi-directional flow range
- The sensors being a clamp-on type, there’s no pressure loss. The sensors are easily mounted on the surface of the pipe without interrupting the flow for installation or maintenance.
- Advanced intelligent display, computation, and printing(data logger) to suit the user’s diversified requirements. The flow is displayed in all pertinent engineering units. It runs out of regular AC power (110V/220V), built-in battery, or DC power.
- Using the most advanced direct-time-measuring method, the meter offers a signal resolution of 0.2ns. In addition, advanced data processing functions ensure the Flowmasonic series WUF100 CF of high linearity.
- Signal outputs include the current signal, frequency signal, serial data, and switch outputs(1 OCT and 1 relay output). All the outputs displayed on the unit can be transmitted to a PC via RS-232/485 for further processing or storage.
- The Flowmasonic WUF 100CF is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit. The transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide the benefits of non-fouling operation and easy installation.
|Velocity Range||: 0~±10m/s, Bi-directional measurement|
|Pipe Size||: DN32~DN6000mm|
|Type of Liquid||: Single liquid than can transmit ultrasound, such as water, seawater, sewage, oil, alcohol, etc.|
|Pipe Material||: Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, Aluminum, glass steel, etc. A liner is allowed.|
|Signal Output||: 1 way 4-20mA output1 way OCT pulse output1-way Relay output|
|Signal output||: 3 way 4-20mA input, achieve to heat measurement by connecting PT100 platinum resistor.|
|Interface||: RS485, support MODBUS|
|Data Storage||: SD card regularly store the pre-set result(optional)|
|Power Supply||: DC8~36V or AC85~264V|