Greyline ultrasonic Doppler Flow Meter
- Adjustable ON/OFF Set-Points
- 5 amp DPDT Control Relay
- Flow Control from the Outside of Metal or Plastic Pipes
- Adjustable Time Delay
- Hi or Lo Flow Alarm Mode
- Flow Rate LED bar graph
- Relay Status LED
The DFS 5.1 Clamp-On ultrasonic Flow Meter is Flow Switch With Non-Contacting Sensor, Control Flow from outside a pipe. Recommended for “difficult liquids” including wastewater, cooling water, slurries, sludge, chemicals, viscous liquids, and abrasives. The Greyline DFS 5.1 is ideal for pump protection or to activate flow/no-flow alarms.
Control relay can be set to turn ON and OFF at any flow rate between 0.25 and 10 ft/sec (0.075 to 3 m/sec). Insert two links for separate ON/OFF set points or just one link for a Hi or Lo flow alarm. Set the relay actuation time delay from 0 to 80 seconds.
A bright LED indicator shows the relay state and an LED bar graph shows the flow rate. Electronics are housed in a watertight polycarbonate wall-mount enclosure.
The clamp-on ultrasonic sensor mounts on the outside of metal or plastic pipes without cutting the pipe or shutting down flow. It works on any pipe diameter 1/2″ (12.5 mm) or larger and installs in minutes. There are no moving parts and no maintenance is required. The shielded sensor cable length is 20 ft. (6 m) and can be extended up to 500 ft. (152 m) with an optional Junction Box.
- The flow switch shall operate with a clamp-on ultrasonic sensor mounted externally on any contiguous pipe material that conducts sound including carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, copper, FRP, PVC, ABS, or cement lined pipe from 1/2″ to 180″ (12.5 mm to 4.5 m) diameter.
- Shall operate on liquids with entrained particles or gases of 100 microns or larger and minimum concentrations of 75 ppm.
- The control ON and OFF set-points shall be independently adjustable for flow rates between 0.25 ft/sec (0.076 m/sec) and 10 ft/sec (3 m/sec).
More Information: Brochure DFS 5.1
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : firstname.lastname@example.org|