Liquid Level switch | Parker Level Switch | Powder Level switch
JD-100 Diaphragm Level Switch Parker
- Sensitivity can be easily adjusted using an internal high strength spring
- Since the structure is simple, troubles occur rarely and maintenance is easy
- Easy handling and wiring
|Item Unit||JD-100 Level switch|
|Contact point capacity||AC 250V 5A, DC125V 0.5A|
|Pressure used||Atmospheric pressure (ATM)|
|Ambient Temperature||0~60°C (Provided that, there should be no freezing)|
|Fluid Used||Use division||Scope of application|
|Powder, Granules, Lumps||Grains, Cement, Sand, Flour||Wheat flour, Soybean, Feed, Sugar, Sand, etc.|
Example Of Installation
Precaution For Installation
- Check the voltage of the power supply. The built-in small motor requires a predetermined voltage which cannot be adjusted.
- Carefully review places to be selected for installation-The wings should not come into contact with parts such as steel piers in silos or tanks -Avoid places where powder drops. Upper limit switches should be installed vertically to have the device exert its performance.
- When the switch has been installed outdoors, problems may easily occur in electric piping in particular. If the level switch is lower than the wiring duct as shown in the figure, rainwater many flows into the electric piping and into the main body of the level switch in rainy seasons. Therefore, please pay special attention to this matter.
- The level switch is mechanical and has a small built-in synchronous motor(torque: 0.1-1kgf/cm). Therefore, please be careful so that no foreign matter or impurities would go into the level switch while being installed.
- If the pressure is applied to the diaphragm surface by powder in the silo or tank, the built-in micro-switch will operate due to the force. If there is no powder in the silo or tank, the switch will be automatically restored by the force of the built-in spring. When necessary, the internal spring’s force may be adjusted to adjust the sensitivity.
- caution does not use this switch in use environments where the rubber diaphragm may be damaged.
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : email@example.com|