Easy Measurement Anytime Anywhere
Compact and Lightweight—Only 1 kg , Easy-to-Install Detector, Consumed Energy Calculation
FSC Portable type ultrasonic flowmeter consists of a compact and lightweight flow transmitter and a clamp-on detector. With the latest electronics and the digital signal processing technology, it delivers precise measurement while allowing easy operation.
- Measurement Fluid : Uniform liquid in which ultrasonic waves can propagate.
- Turbidity of fluid : 10000 mg/L or less.
- State of fluid : well-developed turbulent or laminer flow in a filled pipe.
- Fluid Temperature : -40 to +200°C
- Measuring range : 0 … ±0.3 to ±32m/s
- Applicable piping material : select from carbo steel, stainless steel, cast iron, PVC, FRP, Copper, Aluminium, Acrylic or material of known sound velocity.
- Pipe Size
- Flow Rate measurement : ø13 to ø6000 mm
- Flow Velocity profile measurement : ø40 to ø1000 mm
- Lining material : Select fromno lining, tar epoxy, mortar, rubber, teflon, pyrex glass or material of known sound velocity
- Straight pipe lenght : 10D o more upstream and 5D or more downstream.
|Pipe inner diameter||Flow velocity range||Accuracy|
|ø13 to ø50 mm||2 to 32 m/s||±1.5% to 2.5% of rate|
|0 to 2 m/s||±0.03 m/s|
|ø50 to ø300 mm||2 to 32 m/s||±1.0% to 1.5% of rate|
|0 to 2 m/s||±0.02 to 0.03 m/s|
|ø300 to ø600 mm||1 to 32 m/s||±1.0% to 1.5% of rate|
|0 to 1 m/s||±0.01 to 0.02 m/s|
Note 1) Reference conditions are based on JEMIS-032.
Note 2) Refer to the 4 pages for the accuracy according to kind of detector
- Power supply: Built-in battery or AC power adapter.
- Built-in battery : Exclusive lithium button battery (5000 mAh). Continous operation time, approx. 12 hours (without printer, backlight OFF, output current not used and at normal ambient temperature (20°C)). Recharging time, approx. 3 hours (power adapter used).Recharging temperature range : 0 to +40°C. Power consumption : Min. 3W and Max. 16W. The consumption varies depending on the used conditions.
- Power adapter : Exclusive power adapter 100V to 240V +10%/-15% AC (50/60 Hz), 90 VA or less.
- Display : TFT color graphic LCD 240 x 320 (with backlight) Neasurement value (instantaneous flow rate, integrated flow rate) and various settings are displayed. Excellent visibilty even outdoors in direct sunlight.
- Analog Output Signal : 4 to 20mA DC, one point (load resistance, 600Ω or less). Instantaneous velocity, instantaneous flow rate or heat quantity (calorie) after scaling.
- Analog Input Signal : Total 2 point inputs
- 4 to 20mA DC, one point (input resistance, 200Ω or less)
- 4 to 20 mA DC, one point (input resistance, 200Ω or less) or1 to 5V DC, one point
- Used to input temperature for heat quantity measurement, etc.
Reduction of Water Used in Plant Utilities
Visual depiction of a facility’s water use results in more effective management of water consumption.
Energy Consumption in Air-Conditioning Systems
Calculates the thermal energy received and sent with liquid in air-conditioning system.
Ultrasonic flowmeters can take measurement on glass, metallic, and plastic pipes.
Wash Water in Food Manufacturing Plants
Easier installation and lower maintenance compared to mechanical flowmeters or Coriolis flowmeters
Designed for Ease-of-Use
Easy Measurement Anytime Anywhere
Handy and battery-powered design allows you to take
measurement when and where needed.
Real-Time Monitoring of Flow Profile
Using the flow transmitter FSC in combination with the optional pulse doppler detector (FSD) enables realtime monitoring of flow profile.
Consumed Energy Calculation
A function to obtain thermal energies exchanged via fluid used in air-conditioning systems. The transmitter calculates the consumed thermal energy based on the forward flow temperature, the return flow temperature, and the flow rate.
Data Management on PC
Data in SD card can be transmitted to your PC through a USB cable.
The dedicated case accommodates all the necessary
● Flow transmitter ● AC power adapter
● Detector (FSSC or FSSD) ● Power cable
● Acoustic coupler (silicone grease) ● Mounting belt
● Signal cable ● USB cable
● Analog I/O cable ● CD-ROM (instruction manual,
● Strap parameter loader software)
Reference : https://www.fujielectric.com/
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : firstname.lastname@example.org|