ABB Hygienic Master FEH630 Designed to meet the highest levels of demands for enhanced metering in the Food & Beverage industry, HygienicMaster FEH630 delivers more than reliable and accurate measuring values.
This innovative next generation of electromagnetic flowmeters provides a modular transmitter design combined with SmartSensor Technology and built-in Verification – technical advances that deliver a clear business and performance benefit.
ABB Hygienic Master FEH630
ABB Hygienic Master FEH630 hermetically sealed, fully potted sensor ensures optimum protection from breathing and condensation in applications with varying temperatures.
Variable process connections provide a great deal of flexibility, simplify installation and reduce inventory. The sensor is CIP/SIP cleanable, manufactured from FDA-approved materials, and certified in accordance with 3A.
Hygienic Master FEH630 – The first choice for all hygienic applications.
- Real-time Diagnostic keep your process up and running
– Detecting critical process conditions at an early stage reduce unscheduled downtime and maintenance
– Clear text messages simplify troubleshooting
- In-built Noise/Grounding Check
– Verify the installation is correct from day one
– Checks for proper grounding which is fundamental to an accurate flow measurement
- In-built Verification for highest confidence in your flow measurement
– Checking for sensor and transmitter Integrity
– No need to remove the flowmeter from the process
- Best in class filtering technology
– For a most stable flow signal
– Helping to operate your process at peak level performance
- Simplicity of Operation
– Automatic self-configuration sequence
– Incredibly easy to work with
- Backward Compatibility
– Saves your Investment in ABB Flow metering
- Measuring value error
– 0.4 % of rate, Option for 0.3% or 0,2%
- Nominal diameter
– DN 1 to 100 (1/25 to 4 in.)
- Process connection
– Weld stubs, threaded pipe connections, Tri-clamps, wafer-type, flanges, external threads, flanges in accordance with DIN/EN, ASME, JIS
- Nominal pressure
– PN 10 to 40, ASME CL 150, 300
– PFA vacuum stable
- IP rating
– IP67 or IP68
- Fluid temperature
– Up to 180 °C (356 °F)
– HART, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus
- Process diagnostics
– Empty pipe, gas bubbles, electrode impedance, conductivity, sensor temperature
– 3A, FDA approved materials
- Measuring value error
Download Datasheet: HygienicMaster FEH630
You must be logged in to post a comment.