ABB Process Master FEP630 is Proven to be tough, reliable, and incredibly easy to work with, Process Master FEP630 delivers the power to solve your most demanding process applications.
This innovative, next-generation electromagnetic flowmeter provides a modular transmitter design combined with SmartSensor Technology and built-in Verification – technical advances that deliver a clear business and performance benefit.
Process Master’s superior sensor design withstands the harshest environmental conditions. Industry-optimized liner and electrode materials and resistance to abrasion and corrosion, make Process Master FEP630 the perfect fit for your application.
ABB Process Master FEP630 is the no. 1 choice in sectors such as chemical, power, oil & gas, pulp & paper, and metals & mining.
ABB Process Master FEP630 – The first choice for all industrial applications. Advanced features and functionality that enable you to operate more efficiently, reduce costs, and increase profitably.
- Real-time Diagnostic keep your process up and running
– Detecting critical process conditions at an early stage reduce unscheduled downtime and maintenance
– Clear text messages simplify troubleshooting
- In-built Noise/Grounding Check
– Verify the installation is correct from day one
– Checks for proper grounding which is fundamental to an accurate flow measurement
- In-built Verification for highest confidence in your flow measurement
– Checking for sensor and transmitter integrity
– No need to remove the flowmeter from the process
- Best in class filtering technology
– For a most stable flow signal
– Helping to operate your process at peak level performance
- Simplicity of Operation
– Automatic self-configuration sequence
– Incredibly easy to work with
- Backward Compatibility
– Saves your investment in ABB flow metering
ABB Process Master FEP630 General specifications:
- Measuring value error
– Standard 0.4 % of rate, option for 0.3% and 0.2 % of rate
- Nominal diameter
– DN 3 to 2000 (1/10 to 80 in.)
- Process connection
– Flange in accordance with DIN 2501 / EN 1092-1, ASME B16.5 / B16.47, JIS, AS2129
- Nominal pressure
– PN 10 to 100,
– ASME CL 150, 300
– Hard rubber, soft rubber, PTFE, PFA, ETFE, Linatex
- IP rating
– IP67 or IP68
- Fluid temperature
– Up to 180 °C (356 °F)
– HART, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus
- Ex approvals
– ATEX, IECEx, FM, CFM
- Process diagnostics
– Empty pipe, partially filling, gas bubbles, electrode impedance, conductivity, sensor temperature
Download Datasheet: ProcessMaster FEP630
You must be logged in to post a comment.