Dwyer RMV Series Rate-Master® Flow Meters measure higher water flow rates with ±2% of full scale accuracy at an affordable price. Stocked models are fitted with 1″ female NPT inlet and outlet; 3/4″ and 1/2″ sizes are also available. Install in line, supported by piping or flush panel mount with complete hardware package included.
Dwyer offers different types of Dial Flowmeters for various applications. Flow meters measure water, oil, gas, or air flow rates. Applications include calculating required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers, backflow prevention, heat exchangers, and oil & gas equipment.
Dwyer RMV Series Features
- Rugged forged brass housing yields great compatibility and strength, allowing the unit to withstand system pressures to 1000 psig (68.9 bar)
- Shatterproof construction, unlike glass tube variable area flow meters, yields long operation life
- Monitor coolant flow through ingot heaters, high-amp switchgear, resistance welders, heat exchangers, compressors, and scrubbers.
- Monitor water consumption to different processes and operations for more efficient operation.
- Calculate required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers
|Wetted Materials||Brass, copper, 302 SS, sintered barium ferrite.|
|Temperature Limits||20 to 200°F (-6.7 to 93°C).|
|Pressure Limits||1000 psig (68.9 bar).|
|Pressure Drop||0 to 5 GPM: 3.2 psid; 0 to 10 GPM: 5.3 psid; 0 to 20 GPM: 10.4 psid.|
|Accuracy||±2% of FS.|
|Size||Diameter dial face 4″ (101.6 mm).|
|Process Connections||See specific model number on Catalog page.|
|Maximum Flow||1.5 x full scale reading.|
|Weight||9 lb (4.08 kg).|
Download Data Sheet: Series RMV Rate-Master® Dial-Type Flow Meters