Dwyer RMVII Series Rate-Master® Flow Meters consists of a machined brass meter body that is ideally suited for water flows with ±5% of full-scale accuracy. Body design fits standard 4-1/2″ mounting hole layouts per ANSI B40.1. Inlet and outlet threads are standard 3/4″ female NPT.
Dwyer offers different types of Dial Flow meters for various applications. Flow meters measure water, oil, gas or airflow rates. Applications include calculating required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers, backflow prvention, heat exchangers, and oil & gas equipment.
Dwyer RMVII Series Features
- Unique construction fully isolates flowing media from gage front for leak-proof operation at pressures up to 3000 psig (206.7 bar)
- Target-type design combined with a damage resistant magnetic linkage, drive a pointer over easy-to-read litho scale
- Shatter proof construction, unlike glass tube variable area flow meters, yields long operation life
- Monitor coolant flow through ingot heaters, high-amp switchgear, resistance welders, heat exchangers, compressors, scrubbers
- Monitor water consumption to different processes and operations for more efficient operations
- Calculate required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers
|Service||Compatible gases, liquids and oils.|
|Wetted Materials||Brass, 302 SS, sintered barium ferrite, polyacetyl.|
|Temperature Limit||200°F (93°C).|
|Pressure Limit||3000 psig (206 bar).|
|Pressure Drop||0 to 5 GPM: 3.2 psid; 0 to 10 GPM: 5.3 psid; 0 to 20 GPM: 10.4 psid.|
|Accuracy||±5% of FS.|
|Size||Diameter dial face 4.5″ (114.3 mm).|
|Process Connections||3/4″ female NPT.|
|Weight||2 lb. 14 oz (1.3 kg).|
Download Data Sheet: Series RMVII Rate-Master® Dial-Type Flow Meters
You must be logged in to post a comment.