Dwyer SSM Series Metal In-Line Flow Meters are rugged, general-purpose industrial flow meters with a direct reading scale and ±2% accuracy. These meters are of T316SS construction and offered in 3/4″ and 1-1/2″ process connections.
Flow includes Flow Transmitters, Flow Sensors, Flowmeters, Sight Flow Indicators, and Water Meters. Mass Flowmeters, Controllers, Flow Indicators, and Controllers are ideal for the measurement of flow rates. Flow Switches come as paddle, thermal, piezo, and shuttle/piston. Flow meters indicate flow rate.
The different sensors include dial, in-line, ultrasonic, orifice plate, totalizing meters, variable area, venturi, or switch output. The different designs of the flow meters have a variety of applications.
In-line flow meters are indicators for flow rate. Dwyer’s flow meters are ideal for the measurement of a range of compatible gases, oil, or water-based liquids. Applications include deionized water flow, pickling, compressed gases, harsh environments, coolant lines, and industrial applications.
Dwyer SSM Series Features
- Increased compatibility with an internal magnet that moves the external flow indicator in a non-wetted enclosure
- Easily disassembled without the meter being removed from the pipeline for easy cleaning
- Pipe adaptors may be used to adapt to alternate size liner without altering accuracy
- Higher than typical ±2% accuracy on a 25 to 1 ratio range compared to typical variable area ball float flow meters
- Dirty or opaque fluids
- High temperature & pressure industrial flow
- Harsh environments
- Coolant lines
- Compressed gases
Dwyer SSM Series Specification
|Service||Compatible liquids and gases.|
|Wetted Material||T316 SS, Alnico magnet, FKM O-ring.|
|Temperature Limits||300ºF (149ºC).|
|Pressure Limits||3/4″ models: 1000 psig (68.9 bar) @ 250ºF (121ºC), 1-1/2″ models: 800 psig (55 bar) @250ºF (121ºC).|
|Repeatability||±0.5% of indicated flow rate.|
|Process Connections||3/4″ or 1-1/2″ female NPT.|
|Scale Length||3/4″ models: 3.2″ (8 cm); 1-1/2″ models: 5.2″ (13 cm).|
|Weight||3/4″ models: 5 lb (2.3 kg); 1-1/2″ models: 13 lb (5.9 kg).|
Download Data Sheet: Series SSM All Metal In-Line Flow Meters
You must be logged in to post a comment.