Bellows Needle Valve (for Low-leak Flow Measurement and Control)
MODEL RK1500 SERIES
1. High reliability against leak is ensured because 100% leak test is conducted
before shipping, using a helium leak detector.
2. Bellows seal type needle valve perfectly eliminates leak from the valve stem.
3. Superior corrosion resistance is ensured by using SUS 316,FKM, fluorocarbon
resin and Pyrex glass only for wetted parts and those which are exposed to
4. Enhanced stability and repeatability are ensured using a flowmeter consisting
of a precision-formed try-flat, rib-guided glass tube and ultra-precision ball
float in combination with a sophisticated needle valve.
1.For vacuum systems
2.For semiconductor manufacturing lines
– Gases : Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas)
For other gases,
consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
For other liquids,
consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or
calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
– Gases : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)* Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
– Gases : FS±2% (Measurement point)
* Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
– Liquids : FS±2% (Measurement point)4. Proof pressure
– Gases : 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less
0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
* Optional: 20:1
– Body block : SUS316
– Tapered tube : Pyrex®, glass
– Packing : FKM, fluorocarbon resin
– Float : Pyrex, SUS 316, glass
– Protective cover : Acrylic resin
– Temperature resistance : MAX60℃