MODEL 3760 SERIES
The Model 3760 Series is a compact, low-cost mass flow meter developed based on the Model 3660 Series. It has been developed as a standard model of various analyzers and vacuum equipment for research and development at universities and research institutes.
• Improved constant-current temperature difference detection type flow sensor for quick response
• The compact body permits installation at any location.
1. Flow range (N2 equivalent, 20℃/1atm)
3760 : 10 SCCM–20 SLM (freely selectable)
3765 : 30 SLM–100 SLM (freely selectable)
2. Sensor : Thermal mass flow sensor
3760 : 2 sec. or less
3765 : 3 sec. or less
3760 : ±1.0%F.S. (25℃)
3765 : ±1.5%F.S. (25℃)
5. Temperature coefficient
3760 : ±0.1 F.S./℃ (15–35℃)
3765 : ±0.2 F.S./℃ (15–35℃)
6. Repeatability : ±0.5%F.S. (20℃)
7. Proof pressure : 980kPa (G)
8. Leak rate : 1 × 10-8 Pa•m3/s or less (excluding permeation of He)
9. Allowable ambient temperature : 5–45℃
10. Allowable ambient humidity : 10–90% (No condensation allowed)
11. Materials of parts in contact with gases : Body: SUS316
Sealing: FKM (option: CR or NBR)
12. Electric connection : Dsub 9-pin connector as per KFC Standard (Compliant with SEMI Standard)
13. Flow rate output signals : 0–5 VDC (External load resistance: 250 kΩ or more)
14. Required power supply : +15VDC (±5%) 100mA, −15VDC (±5%)100mA
15. Joint (Main unit bore)
3760 : Standard: 1/4SWL
Option: 1/8SWL 1/4VCR RC1/4, etc.
3765 : Standard: 3/8SWL
Option: 1/2SWL 3/8VCR RC3/8, etc.
3760 : Approx. 800 g
3765 : Approx. 1000 g
Specifications relating to the flow range (e.g., flow range, accuracy and response) are expressed in N2 or air equivalent. The product will be built with the primary pressure of 300 kPa or less and the secondary side open to the atmosphere. For details on the pressure requirements, please contact us.