Purge Flowmeter (for Scientific Instrumentation System)
MODEL RK1050 SERIES
This is a completely renewed model of the existing compact,economical KOFLOC RK1000. With its surprisingly slender appearance, this new compact model provides high stability performance that bears comparison with anyhigh precision models. It can be ideally integrated in the customer’s scientific instrumentation system. Reducedperiod of delivery is ensured.
– Superior stability
Superior stability is ensured through antistatic measures and using the same try-flat,rib-guid glass tube as that used for high precision models.
Economy and reduced period of shipping achieved through our all-out effort at process streamlining such as introduction of mass production system using advanced printing technology.
Space-saving as its total length ranges from 84 mm to 154mm.
A broad range of variations is available in maximum flow rate,total length and materials of construction to meet diverse applications from a variety of fields.
-For integration into equipment panel
-For gas purge system
-For measurement of welding gas flows
-For various types of analyzers
-For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
– Fluids : Air,N2,O2,H2,He,Ar,and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas) For other gases,consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
– Flow range(Full scale) : 1L,2L,3L,5L,10L,15L,20L/MIN
– Accuracy : FS±5%(Measurement point)
– Proof pressure : *0.8MPa for 5L/MIN or less
*0.5MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
– Available scale : 10:1
– Body block and some other components : *S : SUS304; SUS303
*BS : Brass
– Tapered tube : *S & BS : Pyrex®, glass
– Packing : *S: FKM
– Float : *S & BS : Pyrex,SUS316, glass
– Protective cover : * S & BS : Acrylic resin
– (Temperature resistance) : * S & BS : MAX60°
– Connection : * S & BS : Rc1/8(Standard); Rc1/4(Optional)