FLOW METER ULTRASONIC CLAMP ON SITELAB SL1168
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter | Transit Time Ultrasonic Flow Meter
SL1168 Ultrasonic Flowmeter uses the latest digital technology and low-voltage broadband pulse transmission. The instrument is tolerant of liquids with small amounts of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial environments.
With distinctive features such as high accuracy, high reliability, the MPU in the instrument provides unique digital signal processing and a relevant test program.
This flow meter provides long-term no-drift measurements and sorts the operating software to adjust parameters according to changing conditions.
The SL1168 ultrasonic flow meter delivers highly accurate and repeatable flow measurement for water to reduced cost. Incorporating the core technologies of the SL1188 Industrial meter, the design of the SL1168 universal transit-time flow meter is focused on those features that optimize the measurement of water flows in irrigation, swimming pool, clean waste discharge, building services, and other water applications.
- Ideal for pipes up to 48” (1200 mm) in diameter, the SL1168 promises accuracy to +/-1.0% of reading, repeatability of +/-0.3% of reading and a temperature range of 0 C to 60 C
- High-temperature sensors to 150 C are available as an option
- The SL1168 offers low power consumption and high reliability at a very competitive price.
- An easy to read display and clear, user-friendly menu selections make using the instrument simple and convenient.
- The display can be set by a 4×4 keypad. Without additional programming devices and features a 20 x 2 digit alpha-numeric display
- The SL1168 features a programmable frequency output, a relay output, and a programmable current loop output.
- Communication: RS232 and MODBUS RTU are standard, while RS485 is optional
- The SL1688 is packaged in a lightweight polycarbonate IP65 housing and includes clamp-on encapsulated IP 68 sensors that are easy to install and require no pipe cutting, thereby reducing installation and labor costs.
- Weather-proof robust housing materials: corrosion-resistant, rust-resistant, freeze-resistant.
- Designed to be user-friendly, easy to operate, installations within just 20 min.
- Suitable for measurement in many different working conditions
- Compact design, easy to install.
SL1168 Ultrasonic Flowmeter targets irrigation applications and features a compact design, easy operations, high dynamic response with an economical price; also, the meter features intelligent control, fault alarms and self-diagnostics, which highly increases the working efficiency.
Sitelab SL1168Ultrasonic Flowmeter uses advanced framework configuration with a compact design. It consists of five main parts: enclosure, LCD display, power supply board, PCB mainboard, and an operating panel.
This configuration increases the reliability of the product and decreases the cost and maintenance as well. The convenient digital menu operation can easily be used to set up the pipe size, pipe material, pipe thickness, fluid type, an output signal, and other parameters.
Transducers ultrasonic flow meter
Sitelab SL1168 is equipped with clamp-on transducers made with SiteLab patented technology. Which is suitable for metal, PVC and other pipe materials, or lined pipe. The transducers use robust material with the high-performance piezoelectric crystals.
With high accuracy and good performance during measurement. so, it’s easy and convenient to install. Users only need to fix it on the pipe with the pipe straps and set up the transducer spacing according to the prompt calculation of the meter. It only takes minutes to complete
- Performance specifications
- Flow range : 0 ～ ±40 ft /s (0 ～ ±12m/s)
- Accuracy : ±1.0%
- Repeatability: 0.2%
- Pipe size : 1 in to 40 in (25mm ~ 1200mm)
- Output : 0～9999Hz, OCT
- Power supply : 10 ~36 VDC or 10-24V AC,1A (max)
- Keypad: 16 (4X4) touch key-press
- Display: 20X2 alphanumeric, backlit LCD
- Temperature range:
- Transmitter: -10 °C ~ 50 °C
- Transducer: 0 °C~60 °C
- Humidity: Up to 99% RH, non-condensing
Clamp-on Transducers Installation Methods
The Installation of Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow-meters is simply. By applying the coupling compound on the bottom of the transducers and strapping them to the outside of the pipe. The V method installation on pipe size: 1” to16”(25mmto 400mm)
You must be logged in to post a comment.