KOFLOC is a general of precision flow controllers and produces mechanical float-type flow meters and valves, as well as electronic flow meters (mass flow controllers and mass flow meters). Our mass flow measuring/control technology is based on mass flow meters and mass flow controllers have been used widely for the manufacture of semiconductors, liquid crystals, optical fibers, and other electronic devices; gas supply for fuel cells; combustion gas control for burners and the like; and for test, production, and inspection equipment in the food industry, biotechnology, and many other industries. In comparison with conventional mechanical products, mass flow measuring instruments offer more sophisticated flow measurement because they are not susceptible to temperature and pressure and they can pick up electric signals from the flow.
A variety of products related to electronic flow meters (mass flow controllers and mass flow meters), and quickly release new products. Our products are highly valued by our customers.
KOfloc D8500 mass flow controller/meter driven by a 24 VDC power supply has been developed as a successor to the MODEL8300.
The viewpoint change function of the display unit and the pattern setting function are unique to this model, and noise resistance has been improved dramatically. A sister model with a detachable display and setting unit is also available.
- The high-lift actuator allows this compact model to control a large flow rate.
- Equipped with a display and setting unit, this model can be operated by a 24 VDC power supply.
- The RS232C/RS485 communication function and integration function are provided as standard equipment.
- The 14-bit converter permits to display and operation in 4-1/2 digits.
- Control of the flow rate of inflammable gas is possible because the heat-generating part of the sensor is not exposed to the gas.
- There are no limitations to the mounting position that may be employed.
- In addition to the SV setting, five other patterns can be set.
- Auto zero and auto close functions are also standard.
|Sensor type||Thermal sensor|
|Valve type||Normally closed solenoid valve|
|Applicable gases*1||N2, Air, H2, He, Ar, O2, CO2, etc.
Gases not specifically mentioned here are subject to calibration for N2 equivalent.)
|Flow range*2||50 SCCM to 5 SLM and Over 5 SLM-20 SLM|
|Control range||2 to 100% (F.S.)|
|Response*3||0–100% F.S. or more within 2 sec. *1
0–below 10% F.S. within 4 sec. *1
|Accuracy*4||±1.0%F.S. *2 (50 SCCM to 5 SLM) and ±1.5%F.S. *2(Over 5 SLM-20 SLM)|
|Operating differential pressure*5||50–300 kPa (G) (50 SCCM to 5 SLM) and 100–300 kPa (G)(Over 5 SLM-20 SLM)|
|Inlet maximum pressure||500kPa（G）or less|
|External leak rate||1.0 x 10-8 Pa·m3/sec or less *3|
|Temperature||Working temp.||5 to 45℃|
|Allowable operating humidity||10 to 90% RH (without dew condensation)|
|Materials of the gas contact part||SUS316L, PTFE, and magnetic stainless steel|
|Electrical connection||D-sub 9-pin, KFC standard (SEMI standard compliant), RJ-45 modular jacks (two)|
|Flow rate setting signal||0 to 5 V DC (input impedance approx. 1 MΩ)|
|Flow rate output signal||0 to 5 V DC (load resistance 10 KΩ)|
|Digital communication||Address setting with RS485 rotary switch: up to 99 devices (9600 bps)|
|Required power supply (DC)||+15 V DC (±5%), 150 mA; -15 V DC (±5%), 150 mA|
|Joint||1/4 SWL, RC1/4, 1/4 VCR|
|Mounting posture||Not specified|
|Weight||Approx. 1000 g|
(*1) The time required to reach the control flow ±2% F.S. from the fully closed state
(*2) With the standard pressure of 200 kPa (G) and the standard temperature of 20℃
(*3) Permeation is not included. The leakage by prolonged permeation shall not exceed 1 × 106 Pa・m3/sec.
(*4) The units of measurement vary with the full-scale flow. E.g.: With 1 SLM, the flows can be added up to 9999 9999 9.999 L.
(5) For other joints, please contact us. (6) The weight may slightly vary depending on the joint. (*7) These apply to the D8500MC mass flow controller.
Datasheet: KOFLOC General Catalog D8500
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : email@example.com|