D8500 mass flow controller/meter driven by a 24 VDC power supply has been developed as a successor to the MODEL8300.
The viewpoint change function of the display unit and the pattern setting function are unique to this model, and noise resistance has been improved dramatically. A sister model with a detachable display and setting unit is also available.
- The high-lift actuator allows this compact model to control a large flow rate.
- Equipped with a display and setting unit, this model can be operated by a 24 VDC power supply.
- The RS232C/RS485 communication function and integration function are provided as standard equipment.
- The 14-bit converter permits to display and operation in 4-1/2 digits.
- Control of the flow rate of inflammable gas is possible because the heat generating part of the sensor is not exposed to the gas.
- There are no limitations to the mounting position that may be employed.
- In addition to the SV setting, five other patterns can be set.
- Auto zero and auto close functions are also standard.
|Sensor type||Thermal sensor|
|Valve type||Normally closed solenoid valve|
|Applicable gases*1||N2, Air, H2, He, Ar, O2, CO2, etc.
Gases not specifically mentioned here are subject to calibration for N2 equivalent.)
|Flow range*2||50 SCCM to 5 SLM and Over 5 SLM-20 SLM|
|Control range||2 to 100% (F.S.)|
|Response*3||0–100% F.S. or more within 2 sec. *1
0–below 10% F.S. within 4 sec. *1
|Accuracy*4||±1.0%F.S. *2 (50 SCCM to 5 SLM) and ±1.5%F.S. *2(Over 5 SLM-20 SLM)|
|Operating differential pressure*5||50–300 kPa (G) (50 SCCM to 5 SLM) and 100–300 kPa (G)(Over 5 SLM-20 SLM)|
|Inlet maximum pressure||500kPa（G）or less|
|External leak rate||1.0 x 10-8 Pa·m3/sec or less *3|
|Temperature||Working temp.||5 to 45℃|
|Allowable operating humidity||10 to 90% RH (without dew condensation)|
|Materials of the gas contact part||SUS316L, PTFE, and magnetic stainless steel|
|Electrical connection||D-sub 9-pin, KFC standard (SEMI standard compliant), RJ-45 modular jacks (two)|
|Flow rate setting signal||0 to 5 V DC (input impedance approx. 1 MΩ)|
|Flow rate output signal||0 to 5 V DC (load resistance 10 KΩ)|
|Digital communication||Address setting with RS485 rotary switch: up to 99 devices (9600 bps)|
|Required power supply (DC)||+15 V DC (±5%), 150 mA; -15 V DC (±5%), 150 mA|
|Joint||1/4 SWL, RC1/4, 1/4 VCR|
|Mounting posture||Not specified|
|Weight||Approx. 1000 g|
(*1) The time required to reach the control flow ±2% F.S. from the fully closed state
(*2) With the standard pressure of 200 kPa (G) and the standard temperature of 20℃
(*3) Permeation is not included. The leakage by prolonged permeation shall not exceed 1 × 106 Pa・m3/sec.
(*4) The units of measurement vary with the full-scale flow. E.g.: With 1 SLM, the flows can be added up to 9999 9999 9.999 L.
(5) For other joints, please contact us. (6) The weight may slightly vary depending on the joint. (*7) These apply to the D8500MC mass flow controller.
Datasheet: KOFLOC General Catalog D8500
|untuk info product dan harga silahkan hubungi : firstname.lastname@example.org|