Dwyer GFT2 Flow Totalizer is a microcontroller-driven device designed to linearize the flow meter and controller flow curve plus display the instantaneous flow rate, total, and accumulated total. The totalizer is intended to be used with analog flow meters and controllers with analog 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA interface. RS-232 or RS- 485 digital interface is available.
Flow sensors with flow totalizing capability. Models contain LCD displays. Ideal for industrial use in reverse osmosis water purifying systems. Applications include water treatment, cooling systems, irrigation and water utilities. Some models are designed for any pump, pressure, or gravity feed system.
Dwyer GFT2 Flow Totalizer Features
- Up to 47 different volumetric and mass flow engineering units (including user-defined)
- User adjustable LCD backlight and contrast level
- Compact design for unit mount, panel mount, wall mount, or field mount applications
- Low and high flow alarms for programmable action delay
- Free configuration and mounting utility software
- 0.51″ (13 mm) LCD digits for flow rate, and 0.21″ (5.5 mm) digits for total
|Input Analog Range||0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA.|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C).|
|Power Supply||12 to 26 VDC.|
|Weight||0.3 lb (125 g).|
Download Data Sheet: Series GFT2 Flow Totalizer
You must be logged in to post a comment.