Dwyer BAT Accessories Series Blind Analog Transmitter are 4 to 20 mA transmitters for use with the Series EFS2, IEFS, PDWS, PFT and FLMG. Dwyer Blind Analog Transmitter Accessories and Fittings for these flow transmitters are also in this category. Accessories for flow transmitter products. Included in this category are pulse dividers, blind analog transmitters, mounting kits, power converters, and a solar panel kit. These accessories are all compatible with flow meters and transmitters.
Flow includes Flow Transmitters, Flow Sensors, Flowmeters, Sight Flow Indicators and Water Meters. Mass Flowmeters, Controllers, Flow Indicators and Controllers are ideal for measurement of flow rates.
Flow Switches come as paddle, thermal, piezo, and shuttle/piston. Flow Transmitter are sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of flow rate. The different transmitters are Ultrasonic, Paddlewheel: in-line, adjustable and fixed, electromagnetic: adjustable, in-line and fixed, and turbine: in-line.
Dwyer BAT Accessories Series Features
- Easy to set up and can be either wall or meter mounted
- Takes a pulse frequency output from the compatible flow meters and converts it into a continuous 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
- The frequency for the flowmeter output signal can be adjusted using four rotary switches on the back of the transmitter and a microcontroller automatically scales all other values accordingly
- The microcontroller averages inputs for more stable reading outputs and is adjustable from 2 to 16 seconds
- Loop powered, 2 wire connection
- High environmental protection with semi-flexible urethane potted electrical components
- Telemetry applications
- Distributed control systems
- Data logging
- Chart recording
Dwyer BAT Accessories Series Specification
|Input||Open-collector solid state sensor. Averaging: 2, 4, 8, 16 s (DIP switch selectable); Pulse Frequency: Min. 10 Hz @ 20 mA; Max. 999.9 Hz (rotary DIP switch selectable).|
|Temperature Limits||32 to 130°F (0 to 55°C).|
|Output||4 to 20 mA.|
|Power Requirements||24 to 36 VDC @ 4 to 20 mA when loop powered.|
|Response Time||2 to 60 s; 90% FS (depends on input averaging).|
|Loop Resistance||0 to 1300 Ω max.|
|Enclosure Material||Die-cast powder-coated aluminum.|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 4X (IP66).|
|Electrical Connections||Terminal block.|
|Weight||3 lb (1361 g).|
Download Data Sheet: Accessories Series BAT Blind Analog Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.