RHE42 Rheonik Corioliss Mass Flow Display for Field Mount is available with a range of firmware options, including Assurance Factor diagnostics to provide an optimal flow measurement solution.
Connectivity includes a full suite of communications buses including Foundation Fieldbus and Modbus TCP/IP. The RHE42 is a well specified transmitter relevant for large scale plant and project opportunities.
With its advanced digital signal processing capability and in conjunction with our sensors, the RHE 42 can achieve an ultimate mass flow measurement uncertainty of 0.05 %, making it ideal for both filling and bottling or any kind of high accuracy/reliability plant flow or density measurement. RHE42 include batch and PID controller that make suitable for filling, batching, mixed and blending.
- All-Digital Coriolis Transmitter incl. real time clock with advanced signal processing for ultimate measurement performance
- Integral/compact or remote mount
- IECEx/ATEX and CSA North America hazardous area certifications
- Connects to any Rheonik Coriolis sensor
- Multifunction performance provides simultaneous mass flow, volumetric flow, density and temperature measurements
- 8 totalizers – 2 non-resettable, 6 for mass/volume (positive, negative, net flow)
- Two 4-20mA (active or passive), pulse, frequency, status plus digital inputs. Intrinsically safe (is) option available
- Multiple interfaces including Ethernet provides connection options for every application: HART, Foundation Fieldbus H1, Profibus PA, Modbus RTU and Ethernet (Modbus TCP/IPv4)
- License-free RHECom Software package version for configuration and servicing
- RHEComPro+ Software Suite for extended diagnostics
- Display with Color back-lit display with 3 through-glass buttons for local configuration and operation through an intuitive user menu
- Filling and batching – transmitter includes batch controller
- Any high accuracy/reliability plant flow or density measurement
- Oil and Gas
- Mixing and blending of chemicals –transmitter includes PID controller
- PU Industries – panels, foam, polymers
- Paint – any pressure class application
- High pressure flow measurements – sensors up to 1400 bar / 20000 psi available
RHE42 Rheonik Corioliss Mass Flow Display Benefits
- Wide range of I/O and availability of many common digital communications interfaces ensures connectivity
- Peace of mind with Assurance Factor® and Assurance View® advanced diagnostic capabilities
- Color changing graphic display gives instant indication of measurement reliability
- Cost savings in maintenance and training with the premium RHEComPro+ Software Suite including offline application simulation
- Selectable I/O and programming options provide a cost effective solution
General Specification Rheonik RHE42
|Enclosure Material||Powder coated aluminum|
|Enclosure Rating||IP65/Type 4, optional IP66-67/Type 6|
|Ambient Temperature||-20 to +60°C / -4 to +140°F, optional -40°C to +65°C / -40°F to 149°F
Integral version depends upon fluid temperature,
|Dimensions||Enclosure approx. 144 x 108 x 139 mm / 5.67 x 4.25 x 5.47 i|
|User Interface and
|Local Display Version
High contrast backlit LCD color display and 3 x through-glas operator buttons. Configure locally or with RHECom software
Reduced display visibility below -10°C / 14°F
|Blind Transmitter Version
No local controls. Configure through RHECom software package
|Connection to Sensor||Integral/Compact to sensor or remote mount with 3m/10m cable|
|Cable Entries||2 x ½” NPT for power and I/O|
|Computer Connection||Via Modbus RTU to PC|
|Totalizers||6 x resettable forward, reverse and net totalizers for mass and volume
2 x non-resettable totalizers for mass and volume
|Analog Outputs||Up to 2 x 4-20mA outputs, active or passive.Intrinsically safe versions available|
|Pulse/Freq/Status Outputs||Up to 2 configurable pulse/frequency/status outputs (IEC60946).
Max. 10kHz. Intrinsically safe versions available (open collector)
|Digital Inputs||Up to 2 configurable control inputs (IEC60946).Intrinsically safe versions available|
|HART, Modbus RTU, Ethernet (Modbus TCP/IPv4), Foundation Fieldbus H1 (FISCO), Profibus P|
|Power Supply||12-24 VDC +/- 10%, 2W typical, 4W maximum|
|Hazardous Area Approvals||ATEX/IECEx and cCSAus|
Integral/compact RHE42 transmitters are available on RHM06S to RHM20S sensors with seal less construction types and N1/NA/E2 process temperature ratings. For other sensor types, the RHE42 transmitter must be remotely mounted.
The RHE42 is available with a variety of standard I/O configurations to provide the ultimate in flexibility and value for all users. Rheonik also offers a custom configuration option to provide I/O combinations not listed below.
Read More : External Non-contact Level Meter Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Program Packages and Features
The RHE42 is available with six different programming packages, each with specific features and
functions suited to typical user applications
Mass Flow Measurement Package (Part Number Code SO)
The RHE42 Mass Flow Measurement package provides all the basic measurement functions and
features for accurate mass flow measurement:
Direct Mass Flow Measurement
Mass flow is calculated using the Coriolis principle to provide a high accuracy Mass Flow
measurement of the fluid or gas flowing through an Omega Tube Coriolis sensor.
Each Omega Tube Coriolis sensor provides a temperature measurement from built in sensors.
Density and Volumetric Flow Functions
Density and volumetric flow rate can be calculated, displayed and output from a transmitter by initiating one of several options for indirect density measurement:
- Fix or Norm Density value entry. A fix or Norm Density value is entered into the transmitter either through the keypad or via Modbus. This value is used to calculate a volumetric flow rate in addition to the live mass flow measurement. The density value could be updated as needed; via Modbus continuously if wanted. This particular function is often used to display a gas flow in normalized or standard gas volume units such as Nm³/h or SCF/h.
- Calculated density based upon temperature. A flowing density value is calculated based upon a reference density value, a change per unit temperature coefficient and measured tube temperature in the sensor. Based upon the tube temperature, the reference value is modified with the entered change coefficient to generate a calculated density value. This calculated density value can be used to provide a volumetric flow rate of the fluid in the sensor
Read More : Conductivity Sensor Aanderaa 5860
You must be logged in to post a comment.